928 Package

freedom, feel free, free

Instructions from Anna

 This is the basic package everyone needs to fill out and record with the local land recording office to reclaim their birthright political status and reclaim their Good Names and Estates. Please note: do not register anything. Only record. If your local land recording district or county land recording office won’t record your paperwork, look for a county that will. Often it is only a matter of traveling a few miles or sending it through the mail.

This process brings forward the Trade Name and “finds” it again, and then allows us to reclaim our “reversionary trust interest” in all the derivative NAMES free and clear. 

The Deed of Reconveyance seizes upon the Trade Name and brings it back to the land and soil jurisdiction. The Certificate of Assumed Name seizes upon the derivative NAMES and returns them to control of the living man. The Act of Expatriation explicitly renounces Territorial and Municipal “citizenship” and returns the derivative NAMES and ACCOUNTS to the land and soil.  

The Baby Deed of Land Recording is to help new parents and put an end to the “salvaging” of American babies by these corporate vermin. Simply have a Third Party — grandparent, uncle, family friend— do the notarization and record the Baby Deed as another Extension of the Father’s Deed of Re-Conveyance. If the Father refuses to claim his Trade Name and Estate, or is dead or disabled, the Baby Deed can be attached to the Mother’s Deed of Re-Conveyance.  (Please Note: This Deed is for any children that you have – not for you as a People.)

 How to Notarize

1179. Public Notary or Notary Public? 


The people now serving as Notaries are all commissioned by “State of State” franchises and so, they normally function as Notary Publics in the international jurisdiction of the sea. 

The jurisdiction invoked is indicated by the “Notary Block” the separate portion of the document reserved for them. If it is Territorial United States jurisdiction being invoked, the Notary Block will show that the paperwork is taking place — for example, in the “State of Vermont” and “County of Claybourne”. 

If it is Municipal United States jurisdiction, the Notary Block will show: “STATE OF VERMONT” and “COUNTY OF CLAYBOURNE”. 

But if you want to invoke the land jurisdiction owed to your country, the Notary Block will show: “Vermont State” and “Claybourne County”. And, ideally, the Notary will be identified as a “Public Notary”.

All the paperwork that I recommend (other than the Birth Certificate paperwork) will require a Public Notary service, will be a recording not a registration process, will go to and through a Recorder’s Office, and the place will be a land jurisdiction state like: Wisconsin State, and a land jurisdiction County like: Jackson County. 

1644. Correction: Notaries Cannot Lose Their Bonds


Among the other Disinformation being spread is the idea that Notaries could “lose their bonds” if they Witness our Acts of Expatriation. 

Those making such comments are in true La-La-Land. 

All your life, you have been signing for a fictional entity — your Person.

 In fact, no “State of State” Notary has ever Witnessed anything but people signing as Persons, so you are not doing anything unusual or wrong or even questionable by signing our paperwork, and neither is the Notary doing anything questionable by witnessing it. 

Here’s what you’ve got to know: 

In international jurisdiction there are Lawful Persons and Legal Persons, but no living people at all.  So, Question One—- which one are you? Lawful Person or Legal Person? 

We settle the first question — Lawful Person or Legal Person? —  with the Act of Expatriation and the Deed of Re-conveyance. 

We record the fact and create the evidence that our Proper Name is a Lawful Person standing on the land and soil of our State, so that it is no longer open to any interpretation and we are not subject to being mistaken for Legal Persons and attacked as such. 

In municipal jurisdiction there are also only commercial corporations functioning as LEGAL PERSONS.  Again, no living people at all. 

Question Two: where those PERSONS domiciled on Earth and who do they belong to? 

We settle the second question regarding LEGAL PERSONS  with the Certificate of Assumed Names and the Form 56, which re-flags the PERSON as an American PERSON (not Puerto Rican) and then Form 56 makes the Secretary of the Treasury responsible for paying ITS debts. Not us. 

Everyone (including the Notaries) needs to realize that  “State of State” Notaries, like State of State Sheriffs, don’t have any public bonds associated with what is in fact a private corporate office providing a public service as a paid or unpaid contractor. 

Instead, the State of State corporations “self-insure” and have risk management departments.  In reality what that means is that they carry private liability insurance like any big corporation. 

You can’t lose bonding you don’t have.

How to Record

You can record your documents in any county, any where in America.  Prices will vary greatly.  Typically, the county recording office will charge you the largest fee for the recording cover sheet, and then it will be $1 per page after that.  

Some County Recording Offices require you to use their recording sheet, others allow you to use your own.  You will want to call the Recorders Office ahead of time, or visit the website to find out if you can use your own recording sheet, or if you are required to use theirs.  You will want to get a copy of their form before you record your documents so that you can prepare it properly. 

The most inexpensive way to record your documents is to do as many as possible together. If you do the documents separately, you will pay the expensive cover sheet recording fee each time and that can add up to hundreds of dollars.  

If you are doing separate recordings, you want to be sure to link your documents together on the recording sheet.  Some Recording Offices have reference document linking, or you can set up your own numbering system and record as an addendum to the original recording.  Again, you will want to ask the Recording Office what is the most efficient way to keep the documents linked and tracked together. 

Please note:  if you have a name change, you will need to do another Act of Expatriation document for the name change if you have no middle name.  If you do have a middle name, you will need to do 3 more documents Act of Expatriation documents for each name change.  For example, if you have a middle name and were married twice and changed your name twice, you would have 9 Oath of Expatriation Documents: 1 for your trade name (the name you were born with) and 2 for the married names.  The same would apply if you were adopted or simply changed your name.  All known names, nicknames, etc would be included in your Certificate of Assumed Name, Deed of Conveyance or Reconveyance, and Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.  You should do a Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney for each different name.

If you are filing all of your documents together, you will need to put them in the following order:

Deed of Reconveyance

Deed of Conveyance

Certificate of Assumed Name

Act of Expatriation JOHN DOE

Act of Expatriation JOHN M. DOE

Act of Expatriation JOHN MARK DOE

Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act

Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney

DNA Paramount Claim

Recording Cover Sheet

Diagram of the Fraud (Optional)


How to Autograph

For your Deed of Reconveyance (if you were born in America) you should autograph your name in red ink.  

For your Deed of Conveyance (if you were not born in America), you should autograph in Blue Ink.  

Here is the guidance from Anna on the Deed of Conveyance:

“They –the new immigrants– are starting out “at sea” in the international jurisdiction of the sea and are conveying themselves to our land jurisdiction for the first time, therefore they use blue ink.   When we re-convey  back to the land jurisdiction of our State we are giving Notice to the  sea jurisdiction authorities that we are back “home” on the land where  we started out, which is why we sign in redand record the paperwork.  We are native to these shores, not foreigners. We came from here and we are returning home— coming back after being shanghaied.  The new immigrants are foreigners coming from overseas for the first time ever.   

Does it make sense that a person who goes on a sea voyage and then returns home is in a different position than a person who goes on a sea voyage and landsin a foreign country?  Okay, so we use red and new immigrants use blue  because we are starting out from different “places”.  We are native and  they are naturalized.   We come from this land and return to this land.  They come from over  the sea and come ashore here.  End of story.” 

For all other documents, you should autograph your name in blue ink.  Be sure to include your copyright symbol after your name.  Don’t forget your red thumbprint seal.  When editing the templates, be sure to remove the word Seal from the document. 

The autograph should be:

by: First Middle Last© (red thumbprint should touch your autograph)

All Rights Reserved

Without Prejudice