Terra Australis/Commonwealth of Australia, Blank Templates
List of Documents
For Reconveying/Conveying the man and/or woman, these are Notarised documents and the contents of Envelope 1 sent to yourself. Note when this envelope arrives back in the mail, make note of the date, this is the ‘Proclamation Date’, the day you can proclaim to have returned to the Land and Soil of Terra Australis, also known as the Commonwealth of Australia (unincorporated).
- Acknowledgement, Acceptance and Deed of Reconveyance/Conveyance (Aussie born/Foreign Born)
- Certificate of Assumed Name
- Act of Expatriation
- Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act Mandatory Notice
- DNA Notice of Paramount Claim
- Declaration of Political Status
- Witness Testimony Affirmation x 2 – 2 people who have known you for 7+ years sign this document, see video below.
- Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit specifically addressed to each respondent
- Notice of Fee Schedule specifically addressed to each respondent
- Marriage Deed
- Common Carry – is for a Gun Licence
- Deed of Land Recording (Replaces the Birth Certificate) – for children <21, >21 reconvey/convey themselves…However when reconveying a son or daughter, Fathers and Mothers receive a Deed of Land Recording for each son and/or daughter, which in some cases will not be enough ID to retain licences, open bank accounts etc.
- Allonge – for property (also has Metes and Bounds survey attached)
- Deed of Reconveyance – for property
- Declaration of Permanent Homestead and Domicile – for property
- Public Notice and Testimony in the form of an Affidavit – for property
Accompanying documents for Envelope 1 and 2
- Recording Sheet – for envelope 1 send to yourself, also adding a copy of your birth certificate to Envelope 1 only.
- Certificate of Mailing – for Envelope 1 and 2, also specifically addressed to each respondent
- Notice to Respondent – specifically addressed to each respondent and sent with certified copies of the contents of Envelope 1 and 2
- Notice of Acceptance – specifically addressed to each respondent and sent 30 days after postage date of first respondents envelope.
- Notice of Acceptance of Reconveyance/Conveyance is the only document with a predecimal (<1966, unused) stamp.
Here is a Summary of the full process over minimum 3 months.
- Print documents that have been populated with your details, I will prepare the documents for your
- Notarise documents – Note ‘Remote Witnessing’ paperwork Robert can notarise online anywhere in this beautiful country, but it requires a special notary sign off.
- Make certified copies of the notarised originals
- Send 1st envelope with reconveyance/conveyance paperwork off to yourself.
- Receive this 1st envelope back, make note of the date, as this is your Proclamation Date, the day you the living man or woman returned to Land and Soil
- Send the 2nd envelope to yourself with original Marriage, Baby Deed and Property documents (Metes and Bounds Survey attached to Allonge) as applicable. Contact us for the Surveyor’s details, he can do a Metes and Bounds for anyone in Australia, it is not a registered survey it is for recording purposes only.
- When this 2nd envelope arrives back, keep both envelopes safe
- Put classified Advertisement into Legal Notices section of your local paper, 1 ad published over 3 months, 3 ads in total, buy 6 x copies of Newspapers on the day printed, so you can send with the Notice of Agreement and Reconveyance/Conveyance as required. You may like to purchase more printed papers on the days your ad run, it is entirely up to you, its good to have extra copies.
- Send certified copies of the full set of documents (contents of envelope 1 and 2 except for the copy of your Birth Certificate, that goes only in the envelope you send to yourself) to 5/6 respondents and that day starts a 30 day rebuttal period,
- After the 30 days have passed, send your Notice of Agreement and we all agree and have tacit agreement.
- Wait for the 2nd and 3rd Notices to be printed in the Newspaper.
- Send Notice of Acceptance and Agreement with unused, predecimal stamp and copies of the 3 ads x 3 months. Used for Property, Businesses, Bank accounts, Births Deaths and Marriages, ATO, hospitals, schools, etc..the Respondent does not need to have received documents from Envelope 1 or 2, this is used if the system is using duress and forcing their legal fictions upon you.
Please download the templates to suit your circumstances. Fill in the red parts with your details and amend wording for single or for joint ownership of the property, and for any marriage and children. Before printing, change to black except for the Deed of Land Recording (Baby Deed) this stays in Red. The forum is a great help for questions with the process also.
Please Note: If you have a name change, you will need to do another 1 x Act of Expatriation document for the name change eg JOHN DOE, so if you have no middle name. If you do have a middle name, you will need to do 3 x Act of Expatriation documents for each name change JOHN DOE, JOHN A. DOE and JOHN ADAM DOE. For example, if you have a middle name and were married twice and changed your name twice, you would have 9 X Oath of Expatriation Documents: 1 for your trade name (the name you were born with) and 2 for the married names.
The same would apply if you were adopted or simply changed your name. All known names, nicknames, etc would be included in your Certificate of Assumed Name, Deed of Conveyance or Reconveyance, and Mandatory Notice. You should also do a Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney for each different name ie Adopted, Married, Changed names.
- You Reconvey to a Natural Born National to your Born state or your Adopted state (1 year and a day you must live in your adopted state), with your Mothers Power of Attorney if you have a Gun Licence, and without Mothers Power of Attorney when you do not have a Gun Licence.
- You Convey as a Foreign Born and always to an Adopted state, with your Mothers Power of Attorney if you have a Gun Licence, and without Mothers Power of Attorney when you do not have a Gun Licence.
“Today I, a Commissioned Notary, met via video link with the living being known to me
to be John Adam Doe, and he affirmed this ‘Insert Document Name Here’ by signing it during the
virtual meeting, and I have subsequently witnessed their autograph remotely under
Part 6A of the Oaths Act 1867 (Queensland) by signing and affixing my seal.”
Please consider donating to keep this website and support ongoing. Thank you.
Deed of Reconveyance - Aussie Born - Adopting a state you are not born in, you must have lived there for a year and a day. Choose the document that fits your circumstance.
Editable PDF Files
Remote Witnessing Files using Queensland Notary via Zoom
Deed of Conveyance - Foreign born but with Australian Citizenship - living at this address for a year and a day before you can Convey.
Act of Expatriation - Fill in one for each Name Change
928 Act of Expatriation (John Doe)
928 Act of Expatriation (John Adam Doe)
928 Act of Expatriation (John M. Doe)
928 Mandatory Notice
Each state has different ‘Notice of Liability’ laws please choose from the following and add to your document.
Queensland Criminal Code Act 1899 Sections 55, 60, 128, 245, 408C, 442G 514, 515 & 567(17)
Western Australia Criminal Code Act 1913 Section 55, 87, 95, 409, 512, 537, 737, & 6
New South Wales Crimes Act 1900 Sections 192B – 192H, 137 & the Civil Liability Act 2002
Northern Territory CRIMINAL CODE ACT 1983 Sections 43AN, 43AO, 43BO 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, & 436
Victoria Crimes Act 1958 Sections 178, 321D, 321E, 321F, 178, 184(b), 314, 324 & 545
South Australia Criminal Law Consolidation Act 1935 Sections 5G, 270(1)(c), 16, 130, 131, 132, 133, 145, 148, & 267AA
Tasmania CRIMINAL CODE ACT 1924 Sections 2A, 6, 9, 70, 120, 197, 235, 236, 290, 291, 300 – 379, & 360
Australian Capital Territory Criminal Code 2002 Sections 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, & 38