Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      judgie
      Keymaster

***This is also linked to completing your paperwork***

Completing Your Paperwork

Here is a Summary of the process.

1. Print your customised documents
      2. Notarise documents (1 – 18 in list of documents below, are the notarised documents but not including the ’11. Recording Sheet’)
      3. Make certified copies of the notarised originals
      4. Send 1st envelope with reconveyance/conveyance paperwork off to yourself. We get our standing first before we bring our marriage, children and property to Land and Soil.
      5. Receive this 1st envelope back and send the 2nd envelope with marriage, Baby Deed and Property documents if applicable.
      6. When this 2nd envelope arrives back, keep both envelopes safely tucked away.
      7. Send certified copies of the full set of documents (contents of envelope 1 and 2) to 5/6 respondents and that day starts a 30 day rebuttal period,
      8. After the 30 days, a Notice of Agreement is sent.
      9. 7 days after the Postage Date of Notice of Agreement, we have tacit agreement.

For your actual public recording of your reconveyance, that is when you send the notarised originals to yourself, that can happen any time, we do not need the system to reconvey/convey ourselves, the beauty of self governance. The most important envelope is the one you send the Notarised originals to yourself in….once the envelope is stamped and lodged into the Postal system (portal for jurisdictions, our passports are issued by the Post Office) the RPP on each page (bottom right) of every document, matching the envelope’s RPP number, then this becomes your ‘Public Recording Number’ for the political correction, and the day you receive this envelope back in the mail is your ‘Proclamation Date’, the day you can proclaim that you returned to Land and Soil….we do not need the respondents approval or permission to correct our political status.

List of Documents Available for Terra Australis, also known as the Commonwealth of Australia.

1. Acknowledgement, Acceptance and Deed of Reconveyance/Conveyance (Aussie born/Foreign Born) reconveying to a born or adopted state, conveying is always to an adopted state.
      2. Certificate of Assumed Name
      3. Act of Expatriation
      4. Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney
      5. Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act Mandatory Notice
      6. DNA Notice of Paramount Claim
      7. Declaration of Political Status
      8. Witness Testimony Affirmation – 2 people who have known you for 7+ years, not related by marriage and are Australian Citizens and they sign a Witness Testimony each.
      9. Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit
      10. Notice of Fee Schedule
      11. Recording Sheet

12. Marriage Deed
      13. Common Carry – if you have a gun licence
      14. Baby-Deed
      15. Allonge – if you have property
      16. Deed of Reconveyance – if you have property
      17. Declaration of Permanent Homestead and Domicile – if you have property
      18. Public Notice and Testimony in the form of an Affidavit – if you have property
      19. Notice to Respondent – A cover letter of sorts
      20. Certificate of Mailing – a witness for the postage of the documents to respondents

21. Notice of Acceptance of Mutually Agreed War Crimes – Tacit Agreement

1 – 11 are the contents of the 1st Envelope to get your standing on the land.
      12 – 20 are the contents of the 2nd envelope as required.
      21 is the tacit Agreement Notice

The certified copies are made for -remembering that each respondent has an LTA, Fee Schedule, Notice to Respondents, Certificate of Mailing and Notice of Agreement individually addressed to them so we only need 2 copies of the LTA and Fee Schedule, one for them, and one for your files. All other documents you will need 5/6copies made for each of these respondents. 5/6 because not everyone will have property, so will not need to send to the Minister for Lands so only 5.

1. Mayor of London
      2. Federal Treasurer
      3. Federal Attorney General
      4. State Treasurer
      5. State Attorney General
      6. Minister of resources if you have property
      7. File copy

By all means make more copies if you would like to send to other respondents or for safe keeping as once your originals are sealed and sent to yourself your will no longer be able to make copies. There are a great deal more respondents that can be included, Birth Deaths and Marriages, ATO, your Bank, Local Council, your children’s School, courts etc.. and this is entirely up to you but bare in mind the more documents you have to Notarise the more expensive this process becomes…..Notarising has been difficult for some people, we have heard stories of anywhere from $300/hour and it takes 1.5 – 2 hours to Notarise a full set (which s good) to $100 a document, some notaries refusing to witness the documents and people having to go to 4 notaries before finding one who will Notarise the documents. There are shenanigans going on for sure, as they are there to witness and not have an opinion of the paperwork, perhaps see in the forum if there is anyone in your area who has found a good Notary…..Should you wish to Notify more respondents, the paperwork is easily copied and amended once produced can include many more people as you would like to Notify, and we leave this up to you.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Mumprenuer.
      • This topic was modified 5 months ago by Mumprenuer.
      David
      Participant

Hi Judgie, in another step by step process list you posted, one of the steps was;
      Baby-Deed – for the children under 14 – 1 page document to print and sent separately once the 37 days for rebuttal have passed, you get your standing 1st before you reconvey the children.

It says to send the baby deed once the rebuttal period has passed. It also suggests that it’s only after the rebuttal period is when you get your standing.

In step 5 above it states;
      5. Receive this 1st envelope back and send the 2nd envelope with marriage, Baby Deed and Property documents if applicable.

So now it looks like you don’t wait for rebuttal period before sending the property documents.

If the steps on this post are now the current recommended process, as a suggestion, can it please be turned into a webpage on the website and kept up-to-date instead of in this forum as there are multiple posts with differing information which will lead to confusion.

judgie
        Keymaster

Hi David,
        The rebuttal period is for the LTA, we reconvey ourselves and don’t need them for this, keeping in mind Muki and I did this by reading Judge Anna blogs https://annavonreitz.com/ in 2018, and she has changed and added a lot more documents since we did the process, and we recently did it again with the Terra Australis update.
        At times it’s a moving target, let alone what the enemy is doing….I heard today a Lady had blisters on her face and mouth, and now on her stomach from the sonic weapons they are using in Canberra, so when Judge Anna said don’t get caught up in the details, your intention is to return to Land and Soil, and reclaim your living status…it is obviously important to get the process right, and I wish I had more time, or 3 more of me 🙂

Unfortunately we do not have children, so did not do this Baby Deed ourselves and had to learn though others so my apologies for the mix up and confusion. The confusion is; in Australian a young adult of 14 can sign an Affidavit, upon this we assumed they could also sign a Living testimony in the Form of an Affidavit, and yes, but now know they cannot reconvey/convey themselves until they are 18, in America 21…drinking age.

The Baby Deed has a space for “Your Baby’s RPP…………………………………….Private Identity Code”, this is the RPP for the 2nd envelope that the Baby Deed is sent in, and was something that was overlooked when compiling instructions. I am working on a better summary and will add it to the Templates page.
        Thank you for your patience and support, you have been a great help fine tuning the documents.
        In Lak’ech
        Judgie
        All Rights Reserved

Michael Caraher
        Participant

Hi Judgie thank you so much for putting it down like that it makes the process much easier to follow …i have a question for the document readers ..i have noticed lately when reading legislature , that they now refer to and INCLUDING its territories if NT and ACT are not part of this apparent commonwealth of australia constitution ,what are they recognised as ..i understand it is only there crap and not what we are doing .it just helps understand better what they have done and why it is important for us to do this correctly in our paperwork

David
      Participant

The process is starting to make more sense now Judgie. Thank you. I was wondering what to use for the Baby’s Private Identity Code so thanks for that info too.

Yep not a good situation in Canberra, that’s why I’m keen to get paper work sorted and re-convey ASAP. I also wish to help out here more once that is done and trust between us established.

Mumprenuer

Additional Step from Muki: Publicly Announce Your Have Reconveyed…

You’re a reconveyed Terra Australis National who has clearly severed all assumptions and presumptions of Usufruct Subjugation Obligations by reconveying your Political Status back to the Land and Soil jurisdiction as a Living Soul, and have made it publicly known (hopefully via a local News Papers Legal Section, X 3, being 1 a month over 3 months), and recorded that you and your property have been reconveyed back to Terra Australis, Commonly known as Commonwealth of Australia and am “not a voluntary transactor in commerce”. We never used an exact address, however, we publicly used our Legal Names followed with the Copyright Symbol, and our District. EG; BY John Quincy Adams© of Timbuktu District.

Everyone needs to firmly grasp the fact that these are corporations and little more, these are “Service Providers” to be exact, and the people have been put under the most Unconscionable Spells. We’ve all been programmed to think “we’re getting away with” this, that or the other, when the truth be known, it’s our erstwhile employees who are getting away with Murder, on paper and beyond! We’re dealing with Contract Law, and as soon as you’ve rescinded the Usufruct Contract, being the most heinous, it’s time to crack the whip and regain control of the B.E.A.S.T. Grab it by the ear and bring it down to your side. Always be polite whilst doing so; as Judge Anna puts it, we must be as gentle as a Dove, whilst as wise as a Serpent.

Michael Caraher
        Participant

when you say our DISTRICT are you referring the legal definition or local name eg YORK 0666 or is it something you nominate thx

Michael Caraher
          Participant

Government
          • Body City of London Corporation
          • Lord Mayor Vincent Keaveny
          • Town Clerk John Barradell

judgie
          Keymaster

Hi Michael,
          Use district, county, shire or whatever fits your circumstances.
          In Lak’ech
          Judgie
          All Rights Reserved

Adriano
      Participant

Despite having read the re-conveyance documents a few times, I have noticed that on the Witness Testimony Affirmation pages (two) that the birth certificate (BA) is “referenced”. Where and how is this referenced in the documents? There is no place to do that as far as I can see, other than to alter the original document formatting which is expressly advised against.

If the BC is not referenced in the documents does that make the WTA document incomplete and invalid?

This affects my completed paperwork and that of two of my friends, who are also cross-witness to these affirmations and have also completed their paperwork.

Cheers, Adriano

judgie
        Keymaster

Hi Adriano,
        The Witness Testimony is signed by your witnesses not you, and so the BC reference is to ensure that the details match for your reconveyance/conveyance status ie born/foreign. If I were to produce your paperwork, I would indeed need to sight a BC or Citizenship certificate before I could proceed to ensure that I was reconveying/conveying an eligible living soul correctly. We come out of their system so in most cases this is the only ID we have so work with what we have available. The Witness testimony does not rely on the BC, it is the living witnesses who sign off on your identity as born/foreign to terra australis.
        Hope this helps
        In Lak’ech
        Judgie
        All Rights Reserved

Adriano
          Participant

Hi Judgie,
          Thank you.
          This is what I thought and so this is only a footnote as confirmation!
          I’m looking forward to working with you all to form the assemblies ASAP.
          Adriano©

Adriano
      Participant

PS I note that the WTA does also reference a birth date in the documents as an “or” proposition so I get that it’s covered….

Hi Judgie and Muki

I was about to seal the envelopes and send them off today but thought of checking for any latest instructions again.

Then I read that the Allonge needs to be accompanied with a metes and bounds survey which does not need to be notarised.

Question 1: Does the Notarised Allonge need to have a metes and bounds attached to it before sending the paperwork off to the 6 respondents or only to the Minister of Land/Resources? and/or can this be done later?

Question 2: The Marriage Deed – do the 6 respondents get notified or only Birth Death and Marriages?

Question 3: Does anyone have a contact that can do a Metes and Bounds survey in WA as we have contacted several different companies and they have no idea what we are on about.

Sincerely
      Henriëtha

judgie
        Keymaster

HI Henrietha,
        The original Notarised Allonge has the original Metes and Bounds stapled to it, and this is sent to yourself. The Respondents get a full copy of all the documents you send to yourself so yes they get a copy, best to get certified copies of the Metes and Bounds but this is not necessary as you are not signing the survey in front of the Notary so it is not necessary, it is a Common Law survey of the property so just needs to be included.

Each respondent gets a full set of all documents regardless of whether they are Minster of Lands or the Attorney General. We don’t include Birth Deaths and Marriages per say, as they come under the the attorney Generals umbrella so is covered in the ‘Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle and Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle’, if however you wish to send Birth Deaths and Marriages your documents it is advisable to include a full set of the reconveyance/conveyance documents as each document works in conjunction with the others and has their own purpose in the pack so would be required for full effect for the Notice.

Western Australia has had issues as we are experiencing here on the Sunny Coast, the surveyor who did ours back in 2018 is a freemason and has now said after doing a years worth of Metes and Bounds that “he will not be a party to ceding the Nation” LOL what back to the people mate! ….so we are looking for Surveyors also.
        When you are over the target you encounter more trouble.
        Thank you for your patience.
        In lak’ech
        Judgie
        All Rights Reserved

jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

You’ll have to do it yourself. A one man band over here was going to charge $1200+ he would be a bit descriptive.. his name was Mike Gordon.
      It’s pretty easy to do. I have an Excel table to populate with the technical/metes and bounds description. Need your group title plan from Landgate.
      An old surveyor and I came up with a way of accurately identifying the lot, in the middle of their map without ever referencing your block whatsoever.
      I could probably do it, depending on the availability of your group title plan.
      I’ll email you my survey.

David
      Participant

To clarify, if I send paperwork (12-20) in the 2nd envelope to Minister of resources because I have property. Do I also include certified copies of paperwork 1 – 11 in this envolope?

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by David.
        David
        Participant

Please disregard my last post. I got confused.

Adriano
      Participant

G’Day Friends,

This is for reconveyed Nationals still in the process of fully undoing usufruct contracts such as the Birth Certificate and a step that will be required before joining a Jural Assembly.

In Section 4 of the Jural Assembly Handbook, Judge Anna discusses the importance of returning to the occupying government a certified copy of the original Birth Certificate transferring fiduciary liability. She’s not referring to a copy of a copy, but a copy of the original made by the Registrar in one’s state. In NSW, this is Amanda Ianna. I have such a certified copy and Amanda’s declaration and certification appears on the back of the copy.

Judge Anna says to do this:

Quote- “ Step Seven: It is advisable that a copy of the Territorial/Municipal Birth Certificate be returned and cancelled via proper signature “without recourse” and dated and returned to the US Secretary of the Treasury and the US Secretary of State along with a Form 56 designating one and/or both as Fiduciary for the PERSON. Again, this covers the bases regarding any presumed Dual Citizenship and denies any conflict of interest on the part of potential Jurors. It also makes the Fiduciaries responsible for Good Faith administration of these ACCOUNTS and the bookkeeping and payments related to them — relieving the rest of us of any such duty or obligation.

False “citizenships” have been arbitrarily “conferred” on you based on a false presumption that you or have ever been “stateless”, seeking to obligate you and seize upon your assets as collateral backing the debts of the perpetrators of this scheme, so it is important for your own sakes as well as the proper and unquestionable functioning of the Jural Assembly for you to return these false “gifts” whence they came. This further proves up and gives evidence of your intent to be free of any claim of foreign “personhood” and your equal determination to reclaim your status as one of the “people” of this country.” -end quote.

I intend to write on the back of the original certified copy “I, Adriano Middle Last© Living Soul Author [LSA] permanently domiciled on the Land and Soil jurisdiction of Terra Australis, do hereby declare that the creation of this Birth Certificate was in error and enacted without My consent and without full disclosure to the LSA and, that i voluntarily hand this certified copy of the Birth certificate back to the New South Wales and Australian Governments without recourse. I waive any benefits, privileges, styled titles and legal names on offer through the legal instrument commonly known as a “Birth Certificate”. I hereby designate the Treasurer Blah Blah Blah and Attorney-General Blah Blah Blah as the irrefutable joint Fiduciaries and administrators of the legal corporate entities/vessels and legal PERSON Adriano Gaetano BONOMI fraudulently created and so styled upon the facing page of the original certificate in April 1972. I instruct the Fidiaries to promptly notify all agents, officials, courts, revenue officers and officers of law enforcement (who are required by legal responsibility to rely upon the said legal PERSON in their normal business) of this irrevocable transfer of Administration and Fiduciary Liabilty. As agreed on the public record with the Named Fiduciaries, i plan to live my life in peace upholding the Public Law of the Land Terra Australis commonly known as the Commonwealth of Australia (unincorporated) as defined in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901- as Proclaimed and Gazetted.

by: full Autograph, date in complete English and affix my red thumbprint. I also plan to affix a penny stamp bottom right corner under my Autograph, to completely discharge any presumed debts with a wallop of real money.

Thoughts on who to send to much appreciated please! Federal/state/who etc.

Without this step – no assemblies so let’s get cracking please.

Warmly, Adriano©

Adriano
      Participant

G’Day Friends,

This is for reconveyed Nationals still in the process of fully undoing usufruct contracts such as the Birth Certificate and a step that will be required before joining a Jural Assembly.

In Section 4 of the Jural Assembly Handbook, Judge Anna discusses the importance of returning to the occupying government a certified copy of the original Birth Certificate transferring fiduciary liability. She’s not referring to a copy of a copy, but a copy of the original made by the Registrar in one’s state. In NSW, this is Amanda Ianna. I have such a certified copy and Amanda’s declaration and certification appears on the back of the copy.

Judge Anna says to do this:

Quote- “ Step Seven: It is advisable that a copy of the Territorial/Municipal Birth Certificate be returned and cancelled via proper signature “without recourse” and dated and returned to the US Secretary of the Treasury and the US Secretary of State along with a Form 56 designating one and/or both as Fiduciary for the PERSON. Again, this covers the bases regarding any presumed Dual Citizenship and denies any conflict of interest on the part of potential Jurors. It also makes the Fiduciaries responsible for Good Faith administration of these ACCOUNTS and the bookkeeping and payments related to them — relieving the rest of us of any such duty or obligation.

False “citizenships” have been arbitrarily “conferred” on you based on a false presumption that you or have ever been “stateless”, seeking to obligate you and seize upon your assets as collateral backing the debts of the perpetrators of this scheme, so it is important for your own sakes as well as the proper and unquestionable functioning of the Jural Assembly for you to return these false “gifts” whence they came. This further proves up and gives evidence of your intent to be free of any claim of foreign “personhood” and your equal determination to reclaim your status as one of the “people” of this country.” -end quote.

I intend to write on the back of the original certified copy-

“I, Adriano Middle Last© Living Soul Author [LSA] permanently domiciled on the Land and Soil jurisdiction of Terra Australis, do hereby declare that the creation of this Birth Certificate was in error and enacted without My consent and without full disclosure to the LSA and, that i voluntarily hand this certified copy of the Birth certificate back to the New South Wales and Australian Governments without recourse. I waive any benefits, privileges, styled titles and legal names on offer through the legal instrument commonly known as a “Birth Certificate”. I hereby designate the Treasurer Blah Blah Blah and Attorney-General Blah Blah Blah as the irrefutable joint Fiduciaries and administrators of the legal corporate entities/vessels and legal PERSON Adriano Gaetano BONOMI fraudulently created and so styled upon the facing page of the original certificate in April 1972. I instruct the Fidiaries to promptly notify all agents, officials, courts, revenue officers and officers of law enforcement (who are required by legal responsibility to rely upon the said legal PERSON in their normal business) of this irrevocable transfer of Administration and Fiduciary Liabilty. As agreed on the public record with the Named Fiduciaries, i plan to live my life in peace upholding the Public Law of the Land Terra Australis commonly known as the Commonwealth of Australia (unincorporated) as defined in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901- as Proclaimed and Gazetted.

by: full Autograph, date in complete English and affix my red thumbprint. I also plan to affix a penny stamp bottom right corner under my Autograph, to completely discharge any presumed debts with a wallop of real money.

End.

Thoughts on who to send to much appreciated please! Federal/state/who etc.

Without this step – no assemblies so let’s get cracking please.

Adriano©

Adriano
        Participant

Of course, any thoughts on simplification of the instruction on the BC would be welcome. It’s long but punchy is always best.

Over to the Brains Trust. 😊

mukidas

Excellent.

This all depends on people’s different circumstances, as to who needs to be addressed. There can never be too many UNIDROIT Agents notified, so here’s some food for thought, keeping in mind the rule of 3: always.

For your property;

1) Department of Recourses and Council.

for yourself;

2) Treasury State/Federal. Attorney General State/Federal.

3) Marriage; Births Deaths and Marriage’s, Registrar.

Adriano
          Participant

Thanks Muki. I agree with that list and will try to make the statement more concise. In the meantime any ideas on the statement are welcome!

Adriano©️☯️

Adriano
      Participant

Judge Anna discusses Indemnity Bonds and dealing with courts here:

Click to access indemnitybondandcourtprocess.pdf

Now in our re-conveyance process and paperwork all documents mentioned by Anna are in our paperwork except the Indemnity Bond Certificate Number – State.

Is there a separate process or deed we may apply for to secure this Indemnity Bond and, is it applicable in Terra Australis at all?

David
        Participant

Adriano, this may be relevant. Have a read of annavonreitz.com/titlelienbond.pdf as Anna states;

“Obviously, the Private Registered Indemnity Bond established for the states does not apply worldwide, but the Payment Bond presented to the Holy See via the Vatican Chancery Court (Bank) does.
        Anyone who is willing to live under the Law of Heaven — keep the peace, treat others as you would be treated, and respect the free will of others so long as they don’t harm anyone or anything else—-can claim the protection of the Payment Bond, AMRI00003 RA393427653US on file with the Vatican Chancery Court.
        Please note that there is a “Declaration of Law” involved in making a claim under the Universal Payment Bond. In declaring yourself subject to these three Laws of Heaven you are committing yourself to obey them and setting yourself free from all other obligations. The Law of Heaven is universal, applicable globally, in all places, at all times.”

I searched for “RA393427653US” on Anna’s website and annavonreitz.com/titlelienbond.pdf was the only result listed. Hope this helps.

Adam Corbett
      Participant

I am about to send original docs to myself but realised that all copies of the witness testimony docs get sent to the respondents. Am I supposed to have additional copies myself to keep as ideeds to carry with me? Do they also need to be notarised?

Adam Corbett
      Participant

Does anyone know if the NAR (link below) is only sent if you are reconveying/Conveying your house and land?

Click to access NAR-Template-stamp.pdf

Adam Corbett
      Participant

Does anyone know if the “Notice of Acceptance and Reconveyance/Conveyance” (see link below) is only sent if you are reconveying your house and land?

Click to access NAR-Template-stamp.pdf

Thanks

Mumprenuer

NOTE:

For an up-to-date summary of the process go to Telegram:
      https://t.me/CASAofficialchannel

You will find under ‘files’ the Re-conveyance Guides

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.