Contacting Us! and Donation Questions

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Contacting Us! and Donation Questions

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
      mukidas

We have received numerous complaints that people are having trouble contacting us, either through the contacts page or various other emails provided; we can only presume that we are being externally manipulated, as some correspondence is still making it through OK.

Below is a list of different emails for ease of contact;

australianstatesassembly@use.startmail.com
      muki@use.startmail.com
      resistancemustadvance@use.startmail.com

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Mumprenuer.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Are you planning on having a workshop soon,?
      were people can have questions answered, and possibly documents witnessed,
      things like this can help groups grow,

also I noted someone had inquired about a zoom meeting?
      are there any plans for that,
      to have regular zoom meetings shearing knowledge?

Denis-Peter.

mukidas

Working on several teething issues at the moment, the high level security is making contact difficult, so considering options at present.

Zooms will start in the coming weeks, when the Australian LRS gets linked to the site.

Mumprenuer

Hi Muki, I sent an email to australianstateassembly, I know you guys are busy, however, I just wanted to confirm you have received? Thanks

mukidas

We have received it, with the utmost of gratitude!
        We’ll contact you today.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by mukidas.
          Anonymous
          Inactive

strange that; mine have been rejected, being placed on a wait list, but its not that important.

Sharon Yarwood
            Participant

Hiya, it’s Sharon, I sent a couple emails too. Have sent the 50 bucks a while back but, as far as I know, never got the data merge stuff through??

judgie
              Keymaster

Hi Sharon, Yes you donated on the 1/12/2021, 50 and I have gone through all the correspondence between you and Muki and your link to the blank documents was sent out also on the 1/12/2021. I have resent the link again tonight, with both the old email and a new email with more information.
              In Lak’ech
              Judgie
              All Rights Reserved

Glenn Bates
      Participant

Hi Muki
      What’s the best plan of action if a jp refuses to sign your paper work? I thought I recall something about this on a Warrior calls podcast recently. Can I just send it off with 3 witnesses instead?
      Thanks for all that you do mate
      Glenn

mukidas

G’day Glen,

One requires a “Public Notary” to sign off their Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit, (LTA).

JP’s are used to stamp Certified Copies of your paperwork that’s already fronted the Public Notary.

Yes, Christopher James did mention that 3 honourable members of the public would also be able to witness your LTA’s, however, I’m unable to confirm this process at this moment in time. If I were to take an educated guess, I would say that this information is correct.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I will only use three witness, as we are leaving the public,
          so why ask any that belong to the dark forces controling us to witness anything?

Gods word is the way: as nothing is higher than Gods word.

2 Corinthians 13:1
          “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established”

no court on the planet can rebut it. and most certainly not; in this country

mukidas

G’day :Denis-Peter:, a few days ago you did a wonderful breakdown of how we can witness our own documents.
            Are you able to remember which thread you posted this in, as I’m keep to post it at the top of the Forum to help all.

Thank you for your consideration.

Glenn Bates
      Participant

Thanks Muki, hope they have more air time planned for you on Cristopher’s show. I’m in the Tweed area if you ever need anything down this way,cheers
      Glenn

Brett
      Participant

Hello Muki, you mentioned about Rosey had reconveyed and you did a podcast is this available to watch?

mukidas

G’day Brett,

It took us a while but we managed to upload that video on the “Research Page” last night.

Mumprenuer

Muki that video is showing as unavailable fyi

Julia Lincoln
      Participant

Hi, I have just sent a second email through from my protonmail account. First email didn’t go through but it was for requesting links for starting the process. I have paid a donation and received acknowledgement on 20/08/21 found in my spam folder (mmmm…something trying to interfere??). Anyway hopefully hear from someone soon. Many thanks.

mukidas

G’day Julia,

We’re flooded with emails, but I do believe I’ve caught up with Yours today, yeah?

Best,

Muki.

Dorothy
      Participant

Hi Muki
      Thank you for your valuable work.
      I have made my donation and am currently reading all the paperwork and have a couple of questions.
      I have a self managed super fund which has a corporate trustee. I own property within this super fund. Where do I stand with this? Can I include this property?
      Approximately 3 months ago I paid a deposit on an apartment off the plan which is currently under construction. It will not be ready until early to mid next year. Not sure how to deal with the metes and bounds survey or whether this can be protected before it is completed. Could you please advise?
      I am in NSW.
      Thank you

mukidas
      milan macic
      Participant

Hi All

Just joined
      trying to contact the Authors to get onto the templates , have subscribed paid money etc .
      sent emails no reply
      need help pls sorry to stick my head in here .
      Kind regards Milan
      Queanbeyan NSW

Mumprenuer

Hi Milan, I moved your post to this thread – you should receive the paper work via email, I know they are updating the paperwork at the moment so post back here in a day or two if you haven’t received it.

mukidas

G’day Milan, we received your email asking for your Templates at 1,46 pm today, and you’re in the forum in less than 60 minutes asking the same question because you haven’t received a reply in under an hour?

We’ll get your ‘updated’ Templates to you within 24 hours, apologies for our tardy response.

jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

Hi all newbies.. The assembly/ies are not a business that should be demanded services of at all, let alone within a few hours of initial contact. Please be patient of the man and woman who are giving every waking minute to helping others free themselves into the foreseeable future..
      To us all who can answer questions on here with some confidence. Please do, as this is the intention of a forum to be a hub of information.. If we can share what we’ve learnt with newbies, it will take some pressure off Judgie & Muki..
      I can help with with metes and bounds survey info, if anyone needs advice.

Johnathan Ziersch
      Participant

So when will this tweaked paperwork be available and how do we get it?

Ta!

Leyna Brigatti
      Participant

Terra Australis for me.
      Hi Muki, recently a saw an interview (I believe it was with Christopher James) that you mention that with a donation we can have the paperwork filled for us by your team. How can I get that going for me and my son? I’ve donated previously and have copies of all the documents but it’s so confusing. I’d love to have some help.. I’m happy to donate again.

Thank you so much for all the work you do
      Leyna

Julia Lincoln
      Participant

Hi Leyna, I think many of us are in the same boat. Muki, from my understanding is seeking more info before the on-line process can be done. There is a LRS card involved for us that get out of the system. Don’t know any more, just waiting for the process to clear the way.

mukidas

G’day Julia,

We’ve just had some imperative fresh research come to light, so in turn, we’ve had to do a heap of research as well as address our Mentor’s, and are feeling quite confident that the Template Bottleneck will start opening back up again in the next day or so. I can say with hand on heart that the team here have been working until 2 – 3am every other day to ensure we stay on track! The Australian LRS has been publicly released, however, we’re now simply tying up a few lose ends to ensure data entry is flowing smoothly once again.

Mumprenuer

Hi Lyna/Julia just moved your posts to this thread for Muki to respond. They are flat out so do be patient…

Hi Muki,
      Thanks for your email, if I could sort out the donation I sent Justine as attached, I may have sent to the wrong paypal account, however I have no problem with sending money for the website, it just wasn’t for that initially. I have sent Justine an email in this regard.
      If it is too difficult please let me have the bank account details.
      I realise you are all busy just thought I would put this on the thread. Thanks

Raymond Homsany
      Participant

How does one repost or move a question up to the top of a thread that has been missed?
      So that it doesn’t get lost.
      Not a complaint, just curious.
      Thanks for the great job you all do.

Mumprenuer

Hi Raymond, do what you just did – with a prompter. I regularly scan the forum for posts however we are human 🙂 and missed posts are never intentionl. Can you point me to the post we missed please and thank you.

dale
      Participant

haven’t been here for a while, having fun with scumbag cops, REGISTRARS that don’t do their job and a MAGISTRATE who thinks he is above the law, even his. If anyone is interested i could post some adventures. Question is, do we have a proper Assembly convened anywhere as yet?

mukidas

Not as yet, but that shouldn’t discourage your own progress, as we are flat out 7 days a week producing updated Terra Australis Templates for people all over the country, like wild fire.

It appears to be a friendly race between Queensland, then down the coast and even the west is advancing rapidly.

Queensland will win by a nose I’m predicting. Just working on LRS implementation and everything that accompanies the process.

Mumprenuer

Hi Dale,

If anyone is interested i could post some adventures.

Would love to hear your of your adventures – to do so please start a new thread and share. Thanks.

Ciarraí
      Participant

Hi Muki

checking in to let you know have made a donation for assistance and sent email.

with Gratitude

Ciarraí
      Participant

Hi Muki
      I may have written on incorrect thread previously so forgive double up if it’s time related. Sent donation and email for merge docs.

Many thanks

mukidas

G’day Ciarrai,

Please send another email and mention this comment, and I’ll ensure you receive the documentation immediately.

Sincere apologies, some mail slips through the cracks due to the large volumes we receive.

Best.

Damien Carty
      Participant

Hey guys sent you emails so i can donate no response just checking if you have got them cheers

mukidas

G’day Damien,

My apologies, but we’ve received nothing our end, please try muki@use.startmail.com and if I don’t reply within the hour, it would be appreciated if you left another comment here mate, and we’ll work it out from there.

Best.

Damien Carty
          Participant

no worries sending to email now cheers

mukidas

Nothing there as yet.

Damien Carty
              Participant

is there another email i could send it to

Damien Carty
      Participant

hey guys sent did not get an email cheers damo

mukidas

Try this one Damien; ​casadonations@use.startmail.com

If that doesn’t work, you’ll have to give one to me publicly and I’ll write to you and delete your email once done.

Damien Carty
          Participant

just sent it also check junk email

mukidas

No, nothing.

If you’re up for it, post a contact here and I’ll delete it immediately.

Best.

Damien Carty
        Participant

And just like that! Walla! You should have a test email now mate.

mukidas

Test hasn’t bounced my end.

Damien Carty
      Participant

i just sent it if it doesnt work i will use my missus email

mukidas

The test made it through, did you receive my reply?

Best,

Tigerlilly
      Participant

Hello,
      I just joined.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Tigerlilly. Reason: name ?
      Tigerlilly
      Participant

Hello,

I have just joined recently. I was wondering if your web site has Id cards that can be used? I did see that you were looking at getting them sometime back?

Also i am really keen to get the blank documents to start the process. Ie. Reclaiming my sovereign .. As per your website.. any chances i could get the emailed through to me. I would very much appreciate it.

Thank You.

Mumprenuer

Welcome Tigerlilly, I moved your quesation to this thread and I’ll have Judgie or Muki get back to you

Sarah Groves
      Participant

Hi Judgie

Just wondering what the next step with reconveying is?

Kind regards

Sarah Groves

Mumprenuer

Hi Sarah, I moved your question here. If you can email Judgie on one of the emails above they can provide you the paperwork and let you know about the donation to help cover their costs of doing the paperwork for you.

Best

kire
      Participant

hi everyone
      my name is kire i hope everyone is well and i will put my thoughts on a sunny outlook before i put a downer with a question,
      “i look at most if not everything with a glass half full attitude”, “one door closes another opens”, and the reason is i asked myself years ago why is this/did this happen/ing to me?? whatever the reason was is important but i realised it will always happen something will always happen whether my fault or not!!! it’s just the OUTCOME THAT MATTERS!!! so i put it this way “OUT OF A BAD SITUATION I GOT THE BEST OUTCOME MEANING IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!!” and i would have to deal with it anyway but thinking it’s the best outcome stops you assessing if you did this or you did that just get on WITH IT.
      now my Question is their someone in sydney south or close to cbd that i can see in regard to what i have and what i need to convey i have questions in regarding to a home, a spouse not conveying, and of course banking any help would be very appreciated

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by kire.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by kire.
        mukidas

G’day Kire,

Thank you for reaching out, it’s sincerely appreciated!

We now have a team of highly qualified people actively working on a Dummy Guide as I type, this will definitely be ready by this coming Tuesday, if not sooner.

This has been much needed for quite a while, however, we simply haven’t had the resources until now, to do anything about it.

Everyone will be on the same page quite soon after that.

Best,

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.