Covid Concerns

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mumprenuer

Muki, I noticed Judge Anna sent these out:

Jab Opt-out form

USA Mask Exempt

How can these be adapted for Australia? And is this just for Nationals who have re/conveyed?

Thanks

Mumprenuer

Hi Muki, gentle prompter on this. or anyone else who can help Australianise this? Thanks

• This reply was modified 5 days, 9 hours ago by Mumprenuer.
      Mumprenuer

Muki has asked me to post some templates up as a resource for those who may need help:
      Also Judge Anna makes it clear that Nationals are to state that “they are allergic to the Vaccine Serum”.

Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections

NOTE TO EMPLOYEE: Be sure to document the date and tme you submit this form to your employer;
      also document the date and tme and their response if they refuse to sign it.

NOTE TO EMPLOYER: As your employee, I am requesting that you review this document, provide the
      requisite information, and sign the form, in regards to your requirement that employees get a Covid-
      19 emergency use authorization (EUA) investigational vaccine.

1) If I agree to receive an EUA Covid-19 injection, does my employee health insurance plan provide
      complete coverage should I experience an adverse event, or even death?
      ___________________________________________________________________________________
      ___________________________________________________________________________________
      2) As an employee, does my life insurance policy provide any coverage in the event that I die from
      receiving an EUA Covid-19 injecton?
      3) As an employee, will you be providing Workers’ Compensation, disability insurance, or other
      resources if I have an adverse event to an EUA Covid-19 injection and am unable to come to work for
      days, weeks, or months, or if I am disabled for life?
      4) The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that EUA vaccine recipients be provided with
      certain vaccine-specific information to help them make an informed decision about vaccinaton.8
      The EUA fact sheets that must be provided are specific to each authorized Covid-19 injection and are
      developed by the manufacturers of the injections (Pfzer/BioNTech, Moderna, Oxford/AstraZeneca,
      and the Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen). The fact sheets must provide the most current and
      up-to-date information on the injections, and vaccine recipients must also receive informaton about
      adverse events. Have you read, understood, and provided me (and all other employees) with these
      fact sheets and with current information on adverse events so that I/we can make an educated
      decision?
      5) Have you reviewed the available databases of material adverse events reported to date for
      people who have received Covid-19 injections?9,10,11,12 Potental and reported adverse events include
      death, anaphylaxis, neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders, other long-term chronic diseases,
      blindness and deafness, infertility, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stillbirth.
      6) The FDA’s guidance13 on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to
      “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances…
      [t]hat they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product….” Are you aware of this statement?
      Have you informed all employees that they have the option to refuse?

7) With respect to the emergency use of an unapproved product, the Federal Food, Drug and
      Cosmetic Act, Title 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III)14 reiterates that individuals be informed of “the
      option to accept or refuse administration of the product, [and] of the consequences, if any, of
      refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of
      their benefits and risks.” If EUA Covid-19 investigational vaccines are ever approved by the FDA, state
      legislation would be required to allow companies to mandate the Covid-19 injectons. Are you aware
      of these facts?
      8) EUA products are unapproved, unlicensed, and experimental. Under the Nuremberg Code—the
      foundation of ethical medicine—no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. The
      individual’s consent is absolutely essential. No court has ever upheld a mandate for an EUA vaccine. In
      Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F. Supp. 2d 119 (2003)15, a federal court held that the U.S. military could
      not mandate EUA vaccines for soldiers: “…[T]he United States cannot demand that members of the
      armed forces also serve as guinea pigs for experimental drugs” (Id. at 135). Are you aware of this?
      research on a human being, even in the event of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure the
      informed consent of all participants. Are you aware of this?
      “deceptive adverting” (whereby a company is providing or endorsing a product), whether presented
      in the form of an ad, on a website, through email, on a poster, or in the mail. For example, statements
      such as “all employees are required to get the Covid-19 vaccine to make the workspace safe” or “it’s
      safe and effective” leave out critical information. Critical information includes the facts that Covid-19
      injections are unapproved EUA vaccines that “may” or “may not” prevent Covid, won’t necessarily
      make the workspace safer, and could in fact cause harm. Not providing links or attachments of the
      manufacturers’ fact sheets and current information on adverse events is omitting safety information.
      Are you aware of this?
      these incidents were attributed to hacking, some of the breaches to PHI fell directly under the 1996
      Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), such as sharing a patent’s or person’s
      information with an unauthorized individual or incorrectly handling PHI.19 Can you please explain
      your obligations to me, under HIPAA law, and how you are going to protect my personal
      information – both with respect to your requirement that I receive this injection?
      ________________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________________
      12) Whereas pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines have been protected from
      liability related to injuries or deaths caused by experimental agents since the PREP Act1 was enacted
      in 2005, companies and all other institutions or individuals who mandate experimental vaccines on
      any human being are not protected from liability. Are you aware that you do not enjoy such liability
      protection?
      13) Are you aware that employees could file a civil suit against you should they suffer an adverse
      event, death, or termination from their place of employment?
      As the legally authorized officer of the employer/company, I have read all of the above information,
      have provided my employees with all of the information that the FDA requires be provided to
      recipients of the Covid-19 injections, and do hereby agree to assume 100% financial responsibility for
      covering any and all expenses from adverse events, including death, through insurance coverage or
      directly. In addition, I affirm that the employee will not be subjected to the loss of their job should
      they decline to receive a Covid-19 injection.
      _______________________________________________ ________________________________ ____________
      Authorized officer of company requiring injection Company Date
      _______________________________________________ ________________________________ ____________
      Employee Company Date
      Witness Company Date

Endnotes:
      1. Congressional Research Service. The PREP Act and COVID-19: Limiting Liability for Medical Countermeasures. Updated Mar.
      19, 2021. htps://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10443.
      2. Del Bigtree interviews 3 medical professionals incapacitated by Covid injections. The Highwire, Apr. 29, 2021.
      htps://www.bitchute.com/video/A4d8FB2cIBTc/.
      3. America’s Front line Doctors. Vaccines & the law. htps://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/vaccines-the-law.
      4. Layton, Catharine. Forced to get the COVID vaccine? ICAN may be able to help. The Defender, Jan. 29, 2021.
      htps://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/forced-to-get-covid-vaccine-ican-may-be-able-to-help/.
      5. htps://uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/fles/Vaccine%20Atorneys.pdf.
      6. The Solari Report. Family Financial Disclosure Form for Covid-19 injectons. Mar. 1, 2021. htps://pandemic.solari.com/family-
      fnancial-disclosure-form-for-covid-19-injectons/.
      7. Corey Lynn, The Solari Report. Form for Students Atending Colleges or Universites Requiring Covid-19 Injectons. May 3,
      8. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19 Vaccine Emergency Use Authorizaton (EUA) Fact Sheets for Recipients
      and Caregivers. htps://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/eua/index.html.
      9. UK Medical Freedom Alliance. COVID-19 Vaccine Info. htps://www.ukmedfreedom.org/resources/covid-19-vaccine-info.
      10. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. htps://vaers.hhs.gov.
      11. CDC WONDER. About the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). htps://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html.
      12. National Vaccine Information Center. Search the U.S. Government’s VAERS Data. htps://www.medalerts.org/.
      13. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Emergency Use Authorization of Medical Products and Related Authorities:
      Guidance for Industry and Other Stakeholders. January 2017. htps://www.fda.gov/media/97321/download.
      14. 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 – Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies.
      htps://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/360bbb-3.
      15. Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F. Supp. 2d 119 (2003). htps://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2326816/doe-v-rumsfeld/.
      16. htps://www.govregs.com/regulatons/expand/ttle21_chapterI_part50_subpartB_secton50.24#regulaton_2.
      17. Federal Trade Commission. Advertising FAQ’s: A Guide for Small Business. htps://www.fc.gov/tps-advice/business-
      center/guidance/advertising-faqs-guide-small-business.
      18. Federal Trade Commission. Truth in Advertising. htps://www.fc.gov/news-events/media-resources/truth-advertsing.
      19. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Ofce for Civil Rights. Breach Portal: Notce to the Secretary of HHS Breach of
      Unsecured Protected Health Information.
      htps://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/breach/breach_report.jsf;jsessionid=618E88DD94EE65D46D5785CB2A643553.
      20. .htp://market-tcker.org/akcs-www?post=242282
      21. htps://www.natlawreview.com/artcle/osha-s-new-guidance-recordability-covid-19-vaccine-reactons

Mumprenuer

Notice and Demand, Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Notice of Liability
      Regarding directions – offer to vaccinate

Date:
      <your legal name> (“I”, “me” or “my”)
      <your physical location, excluding postcode>
      <Whom your addressing> ( <Title> <Business Name> <Address>
      <Others> (Collectively “you” or “your”)
      Notice and Demand, Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Notice of Liability
      Regarding directions – offer to vaccinate

To: <Name/s>
      Prior to to accepting any vaccination of any substance into my body, you are required and directed to first provide irrefutable peer-reviewed scientific proof, and Lawful proof-in-substance of the following points:
      1. That the so-called SARS-Covid2 virus has been laboratory isolated and been proven to exist.
      2. That any so called Covid 19 vaccine does protect from, and prevents, infection from the alleged SARS-Covid2 virus;
      3. That said vaccine is absolutely guaranteed 100% safe and harmless, with no adverse reactions whatsoever;
      4. That said vaccine is not an experimental compound containing mRNA designed to effect any other function/s upon a living being;
      5. That claims of so-called ‘mandatory’ vaccination does not constitute an offence under the Commonwealth Constitution of Australia Act 1900 (UK), specifically s51(23)(a);
      6. That claims of so-called ‘mandatory’ vaccination does not constitute an offence under the Nuremberg Code;
      7. That claims of so-called ‘mandatory’ vaccination does not constitute an offence under the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006, Section 10;
      8. That claims of so-called ‘mandatory’ vaccination does not constitute an offence under the Criminal Code Act 1995, Section 268.5 and 268.48;
      9. That a vaccination performed upon any body without that party’s full and informed consent is not tantamount to the federal crimes of trespass, breach of the peace, assault and potentially, manslaughter, murder and/or genocide.
      If you do not provide written point-by-point proof in support of rebuttals to all the statements within the above 9 paragraphs within seventy two (72) hours of receipt of this Notice, it will be taken that I am exempt from being vaccinated, required to wear face masks, microchipped, travel restricted, restricted in my visitations and socializing and terminated from my place of employment..
      Naturally if you first sign this Notice accepting full and complete liability personally for any harm, damages, illness, sickness, disability and/or death caused me as a result of any vaccination, I may consider the offer to be vaccinated against Sars-Covid2. By:- <Your Signature> In Own Right
      I, <Full Name/s>, accept full and complete liability personally for any harm, damages, illness, sickness, disability and/or death caused <Your Full Name>. from any vaccination accepted by <him/her> under duress.
      By:- <Respondent/s Signature>
      Witness Signature _____________________ Full Name

Mumprenuer

Non Consent to Vaccination

YOUR NAME
      [Address]

14 February 2021

ATTENTION: [NURSING HOME MANAGER]
      [NURSING HOME ADDRESS]

Notice of Non Consent to Vaccination

Dear XXXX,

As power of attorney for [X] and concerned representative for family XXX, I do not consent to any vaccinations or experimental medical procedures in response to claimed public health emergencies, performed on X, whether in response to claimed COVID 19, any of its claimed variants or any of its claimed mutations for the duration of X’s stay under your care.

Failure or neglect to observe this notice of non-consent will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of Work Health Safety Act provisions, with maximum penalties and terms of imprisonment to be sought for all staff and management involved.

I demand that protections under 51(xxiii)(A) of the Commonwealth Constitution clearly restricting any form of civil conscription be observed and that any such violations of said protections will be prosecuted to the fullest of extent of the law. This includes all staff employed at your organisation, any persons authorised to act on behalf of your organisation, any persons permitted on your business premises, any management personnel authorising experimental medical procedures, whether claimed vaccinations or any other experimental interventions, pharmacological regimes or purported treatments of viral, infectious or any such claimed responses to national or local health emergencies.

It is further my will that all staff and management comply with obligations under Section 2 of the Commonwealth Constitution, to promote knowledge, understanding and to protect from violence and injustice.

NOTICE

From 14th February 2021, I, as power of attorney for X, that X is under the protection of section 83.4 of the Commonwealth Criminal Code Act 1995, for the purpose of rejecting any mandatory vaccination that may be imposed upon X.

X, is further under the protection of 51(xxiii)(A) of the Commonwealth Constitution in respect of continuing to receive care irrespective of vaccination status.

Take Notice that any breach of this Notice by any person may attract a breach of section 83.4 of the Commonwealth Criminal Code Act 1995, which may lead to prosecution in a court exercising Federal Jurisdiction, with maximum jail time of up to 5 years with additional penalty units imposed upon all staff, management and company Directors.

Take Notice that any and all entities involved in the forced vaccination of X, without consent, and with no due regard to this Notice will be held personally liable for a period of 15 years from the day of the enforced vaccination with respect to any detrimental health effects that may take place as a direct result of the enforced vaccination.

Take Notice no Covid Vaccine is approved by the TGA and vaccination against Covid 19 is a Federal Offence

Declared in front of a court exercising summary jurisdiction being a Justice of the Peace.

Signed ……………………………………………….. Signed ………………………………………………

Power of Attorney …..,,,,,,,,,,,……………….. Witness ……………………………………………

Dated ………………………………………………….. Dated ……………………………………………….

Mumprenuer

Notice of Liability

Your Name
      [Address]

14 February 2021

Attention: [Nursing Home Manager]
      [Nursing Home Address]

Notice Liability

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle
      Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent.

Dear XXXX,

In light of possible iatrogenic reactions to vaccination, in particular the soon to be distributed mRNA vaccination, I do not consent to X being a recipient of this experimental vaccination regime as I am allergic to Vaccine Serum!

Please note the following list of possible adverse event outcomes (side effects) of COVID vaccines as published by the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and Centre for Disease Control (CDC) in November 2020 .

• Guillain-Barrésyndrome
      • Acutedisseminatedencephalomyelitis
      • Transversemyelitis
      • Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
      • Convulsions/seizures
      • Stroke
      • Narcolepsyandcataplexy
      • Anaphylaxis
      • Acutemyocardialinfarction
      • Myocarditis/pericarditis
      • Autoimmunedisease
      • Deaths
      • Pregnancyandbirthoutcomes
      • Otheracutedemyelinatingdiseases
      • Non-anaphylacticallergicreactions
      • Thrombocytopenia
      • Disseminatedintravascularcoagulation
      • Venousthromboembolism
      • Arthritisandarthralgia/jointpain
      • Kawasakidisease
      • MultisystemInflammatorySyndrome in Children
      • Vaccineenhanceddisease

All management and staff in your workplace have a duty of care under the WHS Act NSW to identify health and safety risks.

Penalties apply for gross negligence, negligence, failure to comply with the above duty to identify and rectify health and safety risks.

I request you distribute this notice of Non-Consent and Liability to all staff and visiting health professionals in order that they will be informed of personal liability for which they and your facility will be held to account should this notice of Non-Consent and Liability be ignored, disregarded or set aside.

I request you also keep a copy of this Non-Consent and Liability prominently displayed in X’s room to avoid any possible oversight or errors. Witting or unwitting violation of this notice of Non-Consent and Liability will equally attract punitive and compensatory damages to the fullest extent of the law to each and every individual involved in violating this Non-Consent and Liability or failing to intervene to stop the violation from taking place.

Penalties under international Law.

You may be liable for prosecution under international and Australian Laws for failure to comply with this Notice of Non-Consent. NOTE: Government and Health Department mandates, public orders, etc DO-NOT provide immunity from prosecution under WHS laws.

Penalties for violation of WHS Act Laws (for management, staff and health service providers):

Category 1: Gross Negligence or Reckless Conduct
      – Employees: $346,500 or maximum 5 years in prison
      – Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $692,500 or maximum 5 years in prison
      – Body Corporates: $3,463,000 or maximum 5 years in prison

Category 2: Failure to comply with health & safety duty exposes individual to risk
      of death or serious injury or illness
      – Employees: $173,000
      – Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $346,500
      – Body Corporates: $1,731,500

Category 2: Failure to comply with a health and safety duty
      – Employees: $57,500
      – Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $115,500
      – Body Corporates: $577,000

1. https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/local/FDA_C19_vaccines.pdf
      2. https://www.courtenell.com.au/single-post/2020/07/15/Three-Categories-of-WHS-Offences-and-Table-of-NSW-Penalty-Units

Mumprenuer

Public Notice & Declaration Of The Exercise Of Rights, Liberties & Freedoms

Public Notice & Declaration Of The Exercise Of
      Rights, Liberties & Freedoms
      Declaration of Non Consent To Government Lockdown Legislation & Directions

I, the <wo/man> answering to the name <Your Full Name>, declare I do not consent to comply with;

1. Any Lockdown Legislation or Directions, and
      2. Being vaccinated, or any offer or direction to be vaccinated, and
      3. Wearing a face mask, and
      4. Social distancing practices, legislation & directions, and
      5. Any restrictions, limitations, obstructions or trespass upon any of my rights, liberties & freedoms, including but not limited to, unrestricted and inherent right, liberty & freedom to travel nationally & internationally.

Further I declare all Government legislation and directions mandating, compelling, imposing upon, forcing or coercing the common people of <Your country> to comply with legislation and directions that restrict, limit, obstruct, trespass or diminish their rights, liberties and freedoms as;

1. Illegal, unlawful and void, and
      2. Repugnant to Australia’s Constitution, specifically sections 53, 58, 60-61, 64, 116 & 117>, and
      3. Contrary to, in conflict with and in breach of, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights – specifically sections 1 – 30, and
      4. An act of war and genocide against the common people of <Your Country>, and
      5. Malicious, treasonous and fraudulent.

Although I am cognizant Government legislation and directions are not law/s and cannot trespass or prevail over the rules of equity, I agree to comply to all Government Lockdown Legislation & Directions on the basis all imposers of same first sign this Notice accepting full, complete and personal liability for all damages, ill health and death caused me and/or members of my family as a result of the imposition.
      By
      <Your Full Name>
      All rights reserved

Notice of Acknowledgement of Personal Liability

I/we <full name/s>……………………………………………………………………………………….. , <doctor/nurse/health worker/Police Officer/employer/other> of (name organisation) ………………………..,…………….. of <address/es> ……………………………………………………………………. personally accept full and complete liability and culpability for all harm, illness, injury, incapacity and/or death of <Your Full Name> for forcing compliance of Government lockdown legislation and directions upon <Your Full Name>, including but not limited by, vaccinating <him/her>, wearing of face masks, assaulting or detaining <Your Full Name>.
      I/we am/are cognisant every man and woman must be afforded full disclosure and transparency under the principles and doctrines of “informed consent”, by reason that men and women have rights, liberties, freedoms and dominion to make their own informed choices and cannot be compelled, coerced or forced to do anything against their expressed will and/or without their consent. I/we acknowledge legislation is not law nor does it prevail over rules of equity. I/we also acknowledge an expressed non consent by any man or woman means no!

Imposer Details:

Signature ……………………………………………………… Liability Insurer Name: …………………………. Print Full Name ……………………………………………. Liability Insurer Contact #: ……………………… Contact #: ………………………………………. Liability Insurance Policy #: …………………….

Signature ……………………………………………………… Liability Insurer Name: …………………………. Print Full Name ……………………………………………. Liability Insurer Contact #: ……………………… Contact #: ………………………………………. Liability Insurance Policy #: …………………….

Witness ………………………………………………………..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.