Important Update Re Terra Australis!

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Important Update Re Terra Australis!

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      mukidas

In light of the incredible information that Romley Stewart from “Justinian Deception” shared with the world a few days ago, we’ve been thoroughly researching and studying the true his-story of Terra Australis and Norfolk Island. We’ve also heavily nudged our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution to see where all of this fraud leaves us, the men and women that are left to mop up this deceitful mess? Any way we look at it, we the people have to start working closely with the original people of Terra Australis, it’s as simple as that. They need us, and we owe it to their ancestors to be there for them!

We’ve spent the last few days tweaking the Template paperwork, and would encourage everyone to hold off on going to the Public Notary until the updated Templates are released in the next few days. If however, you’re in the group of swift operators that have already sent off your LTA’s, DO-NOT-FEAR, your paperwork does specify your focus on reconveying/conveying to the land and soil of ‘Terra Australis, not Norfolk Island’.

mukidas

This information has just come to light; we have spent the day adjusting the Templates to suit this imperative information brought forth by Romley Stewart from “Justinian Deception”.

Please be patient, as this important video takes some time to download; https://www.bitchute.com/video/psluWyrdxST8/

Many thanks from CASA to Romley Stewart!

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

can you be specific which templates you have updated?

ali p
      Participant

it is terra australis, and i agree that it is the best way to describe this land because of the fraud in the Acts Interpretation Act. this has caused the bizarre situation that this island was not actually named anything at all by the british occupying force, while “australia” is only a presumption.

what a mess of a situation

one issue i see is then surely the states themselves, do not exist either? since terra australis was never divided in such fashion, then we are divided into states only because the occupying force is also so divided, and (when) the future assembly meets, perhaps it will need to decide whether the states should be dissolved altogether.

after the circus the individual state dictators have put on over “covid” i tend to think there is no purpose for the land divisions based in this way at all, they require massive second tier governments that are a burden on the people and locally organised government would work better, i think. and as romley says it may work against us under international law if we identify in any way with the crown occupying force

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

muki,

You need to be specific which documents have been updated. I have already updated all documents that are relevant to me. This will get a little messy if I have to go through all documents again.

mukidas

We are all bound by the information or lack of information we have on hand. This is being shared as it’s spear tip info shared at 517PM on a Friday afternoon. 40 minutes later you’re wanting Template answers Kon.

We are doing our best to help all of our countrymen out of this quagmire, please stand by and await an update in the next day or so.

John Edwin Bunque
      Participant

wow!!!

John Edwin Bunque
      Participant

Terra Australis

mukidas

I tend to concur with you John.

John Edwin Bunque
          Participant

thanks for the update muki, and thank you for your efforts, if there’s anything i can do to help it would be my honour, thanks again mate

Anonymous
          Inactive

and yet you censored my last reply by removing it:
          so when do I get kicked of for stating the truth?
          is it three strikes and you are out, ?
          or if I get to close.
          as: …….. unless you change the name Commonwealth of Australia to Terra Australis, and update your paperwork, as You are taking the people into a trap,
          after al;l you have been warned,
          and I do thank you for helping me close that missing gap, putting up the Video supplied by Rommey.
          I doubt even Anna will get you out of this mess, as she should have known,
          I will take a screen shot, being under the belief this will also be censored and removed:

:Denis-Peter: a lawfully claimed Terra Australis National on the land and soil of Terra Australis:

Terra Australis. Flinders, Matthew, 1774-1814; General chart of Terra Australis or Australia :
          MAP T 570 = https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-232588549/view

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

Muki,

It is also important to consider that if documents are being updated to Reference our jurisdiction to the land and soil known as Terra Australis, I believe we must also give consideration when referencing the State of Queensland/Victoria/New South Wales that we were born into.

So, any reference to ‘naturalised State’ I believe should read ‘naturalised continent known as Terra Australis’?

And, any reference to ‘hereby declaring their permanent domicile on the land and soil of Queensland State’ I believe should read ‘hereby declaring their permanent domicile on the land and soil of Terra Australis’?

Any reference to ‘Queensland State’ should be included only where we have our mailing addresses.

Your thoughts?

mukidas

Yes, Coffee and updates, a heck of a lot of updating, however, it could be a lot worse, we could have been 12 months down the track, after issuing ID’s and naming the LRS etc. Please bear with us another day or two.

We’re also searching for the Freedom Day Mob recently speaking publicly in Darwin, they don’t seem to have any contact details on their videos?

David Grothe
      Participant

I was just going to ask that same question because I just saw the video.
      Looks like you are are all over it.
      I’m ready to change my status but will wait for Tera Australis update.
      Cheers for all your hard work in all this mess.

VAS ANASTASIA
      Participant

I have some observations and other information to share to make and have also watched Romley’s videos:
      This may be of interest to you if you believe Australia is what is claimed:

1. Q:Is it possible the British set up and administration from Norfolk Island and called it Commonwealth of Australia?
      A: For what possible purpose it does not make sense considering the settlement on Botany bay.
      2. Q: Deeming the British as an occupying force and our govts and police etc are military occupational forces?
      A: Yes they are an occupying force as the natives did not have the weaponry the British had.
      3. Q: As we are citizens and part of the occupying force could that be why our rights and birthrights on the land known as Terra Australis are being eroded rapidly and the government don’t care?
      A: We are not citizens. The New World Order are the dictators not the British. This is all stemming from Rome.
      4. Furthermore Romley uses the maxim:
      “expressio unius exclusio alterius”
      This means mainland Australia includes the external territories as named, but no others.
      The external territories that are excluded in the definition are Ashmore and Cartier Island, Heard and McDonald Islands & the Australian Arctic Territory.
      5. The meaning/interpretation that best suits the intention of the Act is to be taken to be the correct meaning not some wacky extreme alternate meaning such as Norfolk Island is Australia….
      6. Norfolk Island although an Australian Territory is self governing with its own laws, if what you say is true Australian law would only be valid on Norfolk island, and what law would apply on Terra Australis…??? Its simply nonsense…
      7. In R v Perfill, McDougall & John Bare Maetia (Unrep. Criminal Case No. 32 of 1992) Muria CJ stated at pages 2 – 3:
      ‘The maxim “expressio unius exclusio alterius” is no more than an aid to construction and must be watched since its application to the two contrasting statutes here concerned may well lead to a misconception of the rule. The rule is, however, a valuable tool but one which must be watched. As Wills J., stated in Colquhoun -v- Brooks (1887) 19 QBD 400, at 406:

“I may observe that the method of construction summarized in the maxim ‘expressio unius exclusio alterius’ is one that certainly to be watched. Perhaps few so – called rules of interpretation have been more frequently misapplied and stretched beyond their due limits. The failure to make the “expressio” complete very often arises from accidents, very often from the act that it never struck the draftsman that the thing supposed to be excluded needed specific mention of any kind; and the application of this and every other technical rule of construction varies so much under differing circumstances, and is open to so many qualification and exceptions, that is rarely that such rules help one to arrive at what is meant.”

On appeal to the Court of Appeal Lopes, LJ, (1888) 21 QBD 52 at p. 65) said:
      “The maxim ‘expressio unius exclusio alterius’ has been pressed upon us. I agree with what is said in the Court below by Wills J., about the maxim. It is often a valuable servant, but a dangerous master to follow in the construction of statutes or documents. The exclusio is often the result of inadvertence or accident and the maxim ought not to be applied, when its application, having regard to the subject – matter to which it is to be applied, leads to inconsistency or injustice.”‘

The Australian High Court and the English House of Lords have both made very strong statements against interfering with the plain and ordinary meaning of statutory provisions. That injunction is to be held paramount, even if a statutory provision is seen on close examination (and depending on view point) to be “inadequate” or not totally “comprehensive” in some respect or another.
      Both courts, however, have left a door open to enable the judge to find solutions where totally irrational or anomalous results will defeat the statute and the perceived intention of Parliament. […] But it must be remembered that the overriding theme of the many decisions throughout the Commonwealth jurisdictions shows the continuing emphasis on the need for courts (and tribunals for that matter) to be wary of supplying “solutions” to supposed statutory deficiencies, and remind them that that is the function of the legislature.
      The decision to assign additional words or to interfere with the actual wording of a statute is, of course, never lightly taken. The difficulty facing courts is whether the solution to a perceived error, anomaly, or ambiguity is sufficiently clear to warrant the court supplying a solution to ensure the intent of the act is not frustrated, rather than draw attention to it for correction by legislation.

The central theme of rules of interpretation of statutes, […] remains, that words be given their normal and ordinary sense and that the meaning of statutes and their provisions are to be determined from the actual wording of the legislature. For all that this may be hedged around by decisions which permit courts to endeavour to ascertain the intention of Parliament in cases of anomalous or irrational results, these decisions do not in any way derogate from the principle rule. Departure from the clear and unambiguous wording may only be resorted to in plain and obvious cases where, without correction the objectives of the act itself would be totally defeated.’

I am interested in where you intend to go from here.

Many thanks and appreciate any feedback

jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

The Norfolk thing is not entirely new, we were talking about it months ago and Muki mentioned on a interview with Christopher, if memory serves and the previous templates were edited to reflect this.
      From what I have seen, there is no debate about Norfolk being Australia. The moment they saw more estimated natives here, than they thought they could eradicate, they had to find an alternative genuine Terra Nullius.
      The new information from Rom is, that we are not the non combatant POWs to a foreign occupying force, we initially thought and protected to various treaties and conventions. But actually part of the occupying force..
      Muki if you have time to clarify. And thanks Romley if you’re reading.

VAS ANASTASIA
        Participant

Hi
        please refer to the above post from me

mukidas

G’day VAS,

That’s a very long list of very pertinent and polite questions, sincerely appreciated.

The system of law you are quoting is Admiralty or UCC law of the sea. “Rules” are what Inland Pirates use to define their ‘Cargo’ of “Trafficked Persons” see here re ‘Birth Certificate Contracting; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palermo_protocols.

The ‘Tel Lie Vision’ says “residents” have to stay inside! Res is Latin meaning “Thing”. Does this need much more elaboration whilst addressing their massive international bankruptcy where they’re literally using us as Usufruct Chattel, being them having the right to flex “Life over Death” See Mukunda’s Blog and this example; https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/res

When unconscionable and deceitful “Legal” (the realm of shipping and cargo of “Things”) terminologies are used to define living Men and Women without full disclosure and informed consent, there’s some incredibly serious crimes being committed against “Mankind”, as ‘Hu-manity’ or ‘Hue of man’ are merely two semantic, vulgar misnomers used to deceive vulnerable Aussies with “Colour of law” for “Hue of Man”. indubitably serious crimes being committed!

Hard working, living breathing Aussies are being legally defined as “Things”, these are known as War Crimes. I’ve only just had the chance to come back, and will answer more tomorrow, until then, please take a look at the document that led me to Judge Anna all those years ago; http://www.annavonreitz.com/nutiscracked.pdf

Not a Judge? ; http://annavonreitz.com/documents/juralassemblyhandbook.pdf

Best.

Participant

I initially thought being a Terra Australissian would be a problem, as TA is not a signatory to UN or Geneva 4, Palermo, or any treaties or conventions or has any form of nationhood or govt.
      But after more thought, I think it would work more in favour for claiming to be a living man simply born to this world, on a land with no govt, unencumbered by any control or authority. Due all rights by a creator.
      It definitely is a pretty big spanner.. Thanks for reading 2b over and over, Romley.
      Thanks team..

Hi

which video was that mate, with Romley, where is it please ?

Thank you

John Edwin Bunque
      Participant

thanks for the update muki, we owe a lot to the original people of this land, love your work thanks again

Dani
      Participant

Thanks for the update. I sent off all of my documents on Saturday, I’m assuming this is still OK? If I have to submit extra documents to be updated, then so be it.

I’m available to help in any way I can.

Konstantinos Pappas
        Participant

Dani, Congratulations!!!

I am keen to have a zoom call to ask a afew questions.

Meanwhle, Would you be kind to include here the addresses and attention names for each document you mailed out?

Dani
          Participant

Kon, Mumpreneur offered a link on the forum to where all of the addresses and attentioned names are outlined in another thread of yours. I trust this is what you need.

Raya M
          Participant

Perhaps Dani could join the Newbies of NSW on the Tuesday night chat to talk of the expereince?

Dani?

Paolo Mirabito
      Participant

Would it be worth changing the words parent or parents to direct ascendants or ascendants or ascendants in the first degree?

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

Father and Mother might be more appropriate…

mukidas

OK, our updated Templates are just about ready, but if this conundrum has taught us anything, it has taught us that we are truly Self Governing, and we need to work together as a team when it comes to massive decisions such as what we’re facing here! Please take a look at this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcEH5Rfvul4&t=9s

Glenn Bates
      Participant

Hi All
      I’ve read through the threads and maybe I’ve missed it but was Konstantinos question answered regarding our future “state” assemblies? Do we need state Assemblies or Just a Terra Australis one or both? I hope this is a valid question we can consider.
      Thanks Muki for your contribution and all contributing
      Glenn

mukidas

G’day Glen,

Kon’s question is a valid one, for sure.

We are trying to contact original elders for us to converse, as we’ll be needing each other this is for certain. Yes, states for Terra Australis sounds a little questionable now, so we’re doing our homework, as best as we can with this information we have. This is the world my wife and I have been wading through for the last 8 years, so this comes as little surprise.

Glenn Bates
      Participant

Thanks for the response Muki and I’m sure I speak for all of us here you and your wife are a shining light to us all thanks again
      Glenn

Raya M
      Participant

Would it make sense in the interim to sign up with the OSTF? Maybe this is a silly question given that we (me) am still in the process of cancelling my various registrations?

mukidas

G’day Raya,

These are the guys I’ve been trying to contact for a week now!

Please give me 24 hours to work on this, as Judge Anna’s recently released a Blog re American Indians, which she addressed to help us, but funnily enough, I can’t seem to find it again, which I’m determined to do this AM.

Thank you for the insight, I’m on my way.

Mumprenuer

Muki another – are you aware of Mark Christopher https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_tkU-N-PEvddh4GRM1rkAg His video Who Owns Australia is very eye opening, however he leaves a lot open-end so that you have to reach out to him. Typical sales pitch.

It would be good if all the common law people united…

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Mumprenuer.
        Raya M
        Participant

I got this message back on my telegram in reference to the video “who owns everything in Australia”. Its pretty harsh but this is the story behind the fake documentary,
        I quote
        ” “Pecker Maroo is a private company, much like a company any one of you would have if you started a business. Stephanie and Steven discovered that the govt was operating illegally, using company names and trading names that were not registered according to their own rules. So S&S set about registering the trading names so that would call out the govt on the fraud and now that they owned the names it would mean that any payments the govt is taking from people under fake trading names is now fraud because the name belongs to Pecker Maroo and not the govt. Many govt agencies have had to change their name because of Pecker Maroo. Zev also set about registering a few names that Pecker missed, i have seen the ASIC documents to show that ASIC have been trying to stop Zev doing the same as Pecker Maroo did.
        Stop sharing this crap, please ask around before you fall for crap like this. We cannot be like this, we need to find truth and stop sharing and falling for BS.””

Mumprenuer

Thanks Raya, that’s why I asked in this forum to gain clarity – there is so much misinformation, it is hard to discern. Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

and yet you censored my last reply by removing it:
      so when do I get kicked of for stating the truth?
      is it three strikes and you are out, ?
      or if I get to close.
      as: …….. unless you change the name Commonwealth of Australia to Terra Australis, and update your paperwork,
      You are taking the people into a trap,
      after al;l you have been warned,
      and I do thank you for helping me close that missing gap, putting up the Video supplied by Rommey.
      I doubt even Anna will get you out of this mess, as she should have known,
      I will take a screen shot, being under the belief this will also be censored and removed:

:Denis-Peter: a lawfully claimed Terra Australis National on the land and soil of Terra Australis:

Terra Australis. Flinders, Matthew, 1774-1814; General chart of Terra Australis or Australia :
      MAP T 570 = https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-232588549/view

Mumprenuer

Somehow this comment from Denis was missed, apologies to Denis, it needed to be approved because it had a link and I’m not sure why we were unable to see it.

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

a related vIdeo of Romley and Rohan expaining WHAT-IS-AUSTRALIA

Raya M
      Participant

This came through on telegram . A griuo of people wanting to return by joining tge indigenous. I thought it interesting given recent developments, so I am cooying it below for people to comment
      ———————,,,

From Sarah *** in my Chat:

OK here is the big news. The Indigenous of Australia are rising and standing with you to protect each and every one of you against this medical tyranny and this fraudulent govt. Under UN orders the queen decolonised australia in 1973. The govt was meant to hold a referendum to let the people decide by referendum how to be governed they did not. they created a corporation and the fake Queen of Australia. they were also supposed to renegotiate a treaty with the Indigenous. They did not. This was a big mistake for them. It means that the only law that is valid here now is Indigenous lore. The tribal elders of all councils around australia are coming together to stand down this govt. They will offer anyone who requests it a tribal card that you are under Indigenous lore. This has been tested and it works. They will not be able to touch you or force you to do anything. If they try there  are legal reprocussions on them personally. Soon we will be rallying against the govt and launching this. there needs to be protests around the country in support of the indigenous who are protecting you and bringing our country out of this communist take over. A call out will be made. This is it people. Stay strong. Be Ready.

Participant

VAS ANASTASIA
      Participant
      sean
      Participant

I’ve come across some information in the last week that may be useful.

It’s been suggested, especially given Romley’s research, that the Australian Constitution 1901 and the Red Australian flag could be considered copyright material that people on the land in Terra Australis could not / or would not want to be a part of?

The Australian Government is legally bound since 1980 to the
      International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights

“PARTI
Article 1
      1. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.”

and;

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (not legally binding to the Australian Government.

“Article 6
      Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.”

As, OSTF is making their proclamations under the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, maybe non-Indigenous “Terra Australis Nationals” who assert their right to self determination and political status [Article 1 ICCPR] and who reserve their right to be recognised as a person before the law [Article 6 UDHR] could join together and ultimately form a treaty with Indigenous groups who are also asserting their right to self-determination etc. I get the impression that CASA intention was to always work / join together with the traditional custodians of this land in some way? I’m personally 100% in agreement with this idea.

Also, a peoples right of self-determination and political status is not affected even if lands are under dispute. A foreign UNIDROIT service corporation could argue to the cows come home that Australia is not Norfolk Island, and it does not affect in any way our rights to self-determination.

https://unpo.org/article/4957

Thank’s to Much and others who are obviously working hard to find solutions.

Mumprenuer

Hi All, I just merged the two threads regarding Terra Australis – we were ending up with two conversations on same topic. 🙂 In case you are wondering where the comments are.

mukidas

We’ve been trying in vain to contact Lurnpa (David) from OSTF for the last week or so, and we’ve been informed that he was arrested in the last couple of days at Darwin Airport, which speaks volumes to us.

The only way this could have happened is if Lurnpa is in Usufruct contract! These Original guys are clever, they are well informed, and could likely use some help getting over their last hurdles, just like we need their blessings.

We contacted Judge Anna a week ago about this conundrum, so she released a blog a few days ago pointing out that the American Indians are required to join the Assemblies if they want to enjoy protection from the corporations, which will enable them to have a true and honest say in the running of their country. After immersing ourselves in OSTF information over the last week or so, it’s clear that they require more structure and unity Australia wide for them to reach their desired goals. I for one sincerely believe we can work together with them to nail the B.E.S.T system down.

Konstantinos Pappas
      Participant

Muki,

Also note, per work of Romley Stewart, that the ‘COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA’ which is registered on the Securities Exchange Commission, is the administration administering the ‘Commonwealth Of Australia’.
      I think it should be safe if we reconvey to the ‘Commonwealth Of Australia’.

Reference: Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act

mukidas

We agree, so we’ve kept it in the paperwork.

We are awaiting news from one of our forensic researchers today, to see if we need to add any more detail, if we receive no update by 5PM today, we’ll be releasing the updated Templates this evening. If we do receive a reply pointing out that we need to adjust a few things, we’ll work through the night and release them tomorrow.

Andrew Cox
          Participant

Or even reconvey to a completely organic place of “Commonwealth of Terra Australis” ?

Juke Alexander
      Participant

Thanks team! 🙏

Edward Palumbo
      Participant

In light of this information regarding Terra Australis and if we Australians are citizens of Norfolk Island, (COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA), then perhaps we all should be “conveying” to Terra Australis. For how can we “reconvey” if we have never been?
      Can anyone shed light on this?

mukidas

G’day Edward,

Anyone defining themselves as a “Citizen” is absolutely nowhere near any dry land whatsoever, as they’re aboard the CitizenSHIP from Hell!

“Conveying” to Norfolk Island would be the same as conveying to Stradbroke Island, as they are both inhabited by Aussies.

We’ve always been on Terra Australis, it’s our paperwork that’s defined us as elsewhere, so we’re merely correcting an exposed fraud, which is a lawful obligation and not any sort of privilege or right.

A child can’t dictate where it’s “born”, unlike a ship that can choose where it’s “Birthed”. . . . . . .

Raya M
      Participant

Dear fellow men and women.

I just got a message on telegram that the OSTF have automated their documents for protection, by making them accessible on their website at https://app.getresponse.com/view.html?x=a62b&m=Bwp8mU&mc=JU&s=BI7MbUE&u=MyQlq&z=ESLb9T9&

by downlaoding the certificate of protection they offer, they claim it can be used when interfacing with corporate agents to notify them that you come under the tribal jursidiction.

Not sure if Mukie has been able to connect with Lurnpa Lurnpa or whether this is somehting that is of any use to our process, but thought to paste it here for further discussion.

mukidas

G’day Raya,

We’re now in touch and corresponding with OSTF.

What we’re working out is, they need us and we need them.

Yes, their protection documents would undoubtedly retain validity, however, as we’ve all just witnessed, Lurnpa has recently been arrested within the last week, so if these protection documents worked, they certainly didn’t for Lurnpa. . . .

Lurnpa is clearly still under Usufruct obligation.

We are currently addressing this misunderstanding, and will let everyone know the outcome when it arises.

Grey Man
      Participant

Hi, I have a quesiton about private foundation creation and specifically the Identification banks require.
      Can we use a witness testimony in the form of an affidavit or would alternatively an identification from OSTF work?
      Also has muki considered working with the OSTF to ensure that it is properly setup to offer memberships that contain all the particulars required to ensure an ID is available from them which does not enjoinder us (maintains our status as nationals of Terra Australis) . I am asking as l require particulars for the opening of a foundation and do not believe that using a passport is wise as it identifies us as CITIZENS of AUSTRALIA.

Dani
        Participant

Grey Man, there is a lot of talk on Foundations and Trusts on this forum. You can search by going to the general forum page and then typing in there to search.

mukidas

G’day Grey Man,

Best to have One’s Bank Account(s) open before reconveying, then take back control of it once you have reconveyed.

Private foundations are “legal” fictions and Trusts can’t be trusted.

A Witness Testimony Affirmation is lawful identification which really can’t be denied, and once the formal ID’s are issued, verifying Public Common Law jurisdiction, Agents will have 3 digital options to verify who they are trying to contract with, swipe, Bar Code and Q-R Code.

We certainly do want to be working closely with OSTF, and have now established contact, albeit a little slow at at present due to our plate overflowing with calls for assistance. We’re unsure of the status of OSTF ID, but we’re very sure of their status being the original Men and Woman of these lands, and believe we’ll be able to work this out together honourably. I’m guessing they may choose to accept our ID for the simple reason that it will be the gateway to their Vendor Cards which will transform the quality of their lives 1000 fold. For the first time since the Crown landed, they’ll be in control of their education, banking, medical, housing, Tribal Studies, you name it.

The door of equality will be swung wide open for all of the Originals of Terra Australis!

Juke Alexander
      Participant

Thanks team 😎👍 We look forward to seeing both cards soon!🤜🤛

Mumprenuer
Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.