Land Recording System (LRS) Update.

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Land Recording System (LRS) Update.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      mukidas

We’ve recently received an update on the International LRS that the American Nationals are kindly building for us here on Australia. Pasted below.

“Aloha Muki and Judgie –
      Wow. Your site looks fantastic! Great job!
      We’re still plugging away over here. Thank you for sending over the Australian documents. I didn’t realize we’d be doing a full set of documents, but that’s okay. In getting them into play, there’s a considerable effort for each document as each is a program in itself as it builds out the completed document in real time.
      I’ll keep you updated w/ progress on these.”

Mumprenuer

Hi Muki, how much privacy will this give to the man/woman? Thanks…

mukidas

The LRS is very public, and is meant to be this way so UNIDROIT Agents are able to assess whether or not the Person they are dealing with is a Legal Person with no rights whatsoever, or a lawful Person with all of their rights in tact.

This is imperative protection for lawful Australian Nationals, as foreign service providers (Inland Pirates) have ill intent for Australia’s legal Persons.

1) Legal = law of the sea, AKA Inland Piracy with regards to ‘Trafficking in Persons’, see Palermo Protocols.

2) Lawful = Law of the Land and Soil jurisdiction, with regards to living fun loving Spirit Souls, enjoying Australian National status.

Mumprenuer

Understand. How much information is ‘public’? Thanks

mukidas

I’ll have to contact my American Para Lawful friend and get back to you with more precise detail. Good question.

mukidas

Here is the reply from my American Para Lawful friend;

“Muki,

That question has been raised by a lot of people but it’s a mote point actually. Let me explain.

the concept of putting your 982 type information on the “Public” record is just that. It’s Public. There is nothing to hide or be concerned about.

Just for kicks I decided to see if I could find all the information I needed to do a complete set of 928 documents for President Donald John Trump on public records. Guess what? It’s all on the public record via the internet. I found where he was born, when, where, his parents full names, when and where they were married and his mothers maiden name. Everything I needed was already on the “Public” record.

The 928 document are not asking for what you might call “Private” information like social security numbers, banks accounts, etc. The whole idea is your extracting yourself from their system and bringing yourself back to your born status on the land and you need to have that information available on the Public record for LEOs or courts to verify if needed.

So yes, putting ones 928 information on the public record for the public to view and verify is essential. For the most part your only putting your name and address, where and when you were born, and who your parents are so as to claim your DNA. That is all public information already on the public record.

I’m including below exactly what I send out to people who want me to do their 928 documents for them. A Workbook and Guid to help them along and my 613 Form for them to fill out which includes all the information and only the information required to create their 928 document package.

I can send you these in Affinity format if you like. Your welcome to them modify them if you like for use down unda. These are in PDF format first.”

Mumprenuer

your only putting your name and address, where and when you were born, and who your parents are so as to claim your DNA. That is all public information already on the public record.

OK that makes sense, so what about property? How/where is that recorded? Is that on the public record as well somewhere? Thanks.

mukidas

I’m very much presuming so, and I’m very much looking forward to ours being the first on Australia to be publicly recorded, as we re-conveyed our property nearly 4 years ago.

Mumprenuer

Thanks…Just wondering, the question behind the question re property – is how much privicy will one have/can expect?

mukidas

Very little really.

At the end of the day, it will only really be people that you are pointing towards the information, that will go looking for it.

David Dickson
      Participant

Hi Muki, I was wondering if it would be possible to allocate each document it own forum or a separate compartment within this forum. That way we won’t need to hunt through all the posts to see if someone has already answered the questions we are looking for.

mukidas

Another good question.
        Please allow me a little time to think about how we’ll implement the concept.
        We’re currently juggling many balls.

mukidas

Aloha Muki and Judgie –
      Thanks for checking in.
      Yes, lots of craziness going on… all over, across the board, in all respects!
      As far as the LRS goes though, we’ve got a light at the end of the tunnel. Things are coming back together from a massive dust up.
      Will provide more details over the weekend. Good things, we’ll have Australia up and running very soon!!

Thank you for your patience and faith!

Mahalos,
      Brett

mukidas

Exciting news to share below! : )

Aloha Muki and Judgie –
      Wow! You’ve been progressing w/ leaps and bounds. Fantastic!
      It’s good to hear your documents have stabilized somewhat. I’d anticipated many changes to them and there will be more to come, for sure. But, it appears you’ve got something solid enough to release into the wild and that is great.
      With the document mechanisms you’ve got in place, it would appear due time to get you all ready to publish on the LRS.
      I’d like to communicate directly later this week so we can make final arrangements and get you all switched on, finally. Please LMK of a time either Friday or Saturday that can work for you.

End.

[Just so everyone knows, the Banking documentation for Australia is going to be incorporated into the Australian LRS system, YEAH!]

mukidas

The CASA team have recently completed a 2.5 hour Zoom meeting with the American LRS Director, and we’re very happy to announce that the “Australian Land Recording Service (LRS) is now live, (just)”, and is ready to start ‘manually recording’ the reconveyance/conveyance of Australian Nationals, along with all of their goods, property and chattel. We will spend the next two weeks familiarising ourselves with the new Aussie LRS. During this time the system will be further tweaked, so as to provide a more user friendly, autonomous process that won’t require manual data entry.

We also had a good close look at the new (internationally recognised) ID’s coming for Australian Nationals, very spiffy indeed! They’ll have your Autograph including your right red thumbprint, as well as a ‘swipe option’ along with Bar Code and QR Code which will allow access to UNIDROIT Agents to your unrebutted ‘Living Testimony(s) in the Form of an Affidavit’ (LTA) as well as any data relating to any property that you have reconveyed back to the Land and Soil jurisdiction. This is very serious and rewarding in itself, indisputable sovereign status for Australian Nationals at last! One by one we’ll take our country back. . .

Andrew Cox
      Participant

Thats great news Muki…. Well done mate. I’m so excited to make a start on all this later in the year!!

mukidas

Judge Anna Von Reitz; “For The State Recording Secretaries

There seem to be some common threads of confusion and misdirection and plain old wrong information impacting the performance of our State Recording Secretaries.

The first issue to understand is that international Public Records from other sources are valid. There is no special magic attached to the means by which an international (land jurisdiction) Public Record is established.

A Public Record from the State of Washington is as valid as a Public Record published on the Land Recording Service (LRS) or by the Assembly Land Recording Office (LRO). Public Records can even be established by publication in a newspaper, so long as the publication is sustained for an appropriate period of time and has reasonable distribution.

A Public Record, backed up by appropriate action, has the power to overcome and rebut a private registration, which is the entire point.

Our 928 paperwork established as a Public Record by any means is sufficient to establish our political status and rebut the legal presumptions that otherwise attach to us.

More recently, we opened up a second, simpler pathway for people to establish their political status, rebut the obnoxious legal presumptions, and at the same time, obtain a State Credential, by issuing and recording a 1779 Declaration and providing the State Recording Secretaries with appropriate back up information.

When doing this function, and only this function, the Assembly Recording Secretaries are called upon to examine what they are recording, and ascertain that: (1) the individual has signed a 1779 Declaration, (2) has provided two credible Witnesses, and (3) provided additional back up in the form of a Birth Certificate, Naturalization paperwork, or other documentation establishing where they were born and who they are.

Birth Certificates and Naturalization papers, Green Cards, etc., are private documents presented to the Recording Secretaries for verification purposes and are not published.

Apart from this one function– issuing State Credential Cards– an Assembly Recording Secretary is not generally enabled nor empowered to comment on the correctness or efficacy of a recording— that is entirely the responsibility of the people establishing the record and the Recording Secretary bears no responsibility or liability beyond establishing and keeping the Public Record intact.

When people wish to become official members of their State Assembly, they need to present (or create) the Public Record that they are Americans, born or naturalized in this country, and affirm that they are adopting State National and/or State Citizen political status. They also need to affirm that they have a permanent home in the State and have lived in the State for at least one year.

That’s it.

Our Assembly Recording Secretaries are fulfilling a vital function and keeping the door open for other people in our States of the Union to “come home”, but there are other avenues still open for people to accomplish this goal, and so long as those other avenues exist, we need to recognize them and be grateful that we can still employ multiple means to establish valid international (land jurisdiction) Public Records in this country.

People in other countries aren’t so lucky, which is why we established the Land Recording System (LRS) to provide a helping hand, and the reason that we have International Land Recording Secretaries, too.

This is all about helping living people regain their natural political status as natives of their own countries, enabled to exercise their rights and treaties, access their contractual guarantees, and enjoy their private property assets.

Some Assembly Recording Secretaries have been abusing their positions of trust and this must come to an end. They have been creating “extra” requirements and enforcing them on people. They have been refusing to record materials they don’t personally agree with, for whatever reason. Some have refused to do their jobs, because they didn’t like someone.

Being a Recording Secretary is an honor and a public office. It’s not equivalent to being a Rotary Club Secretary. It involves being responsible for Public Records and dedicated to Public Service, at the level of your State Assembly.
      Somehow in the years since the Civil War began, we’ve forgotten our obligation to our fellow men — to honor their rights and their needs as forever equal to our own. We need to remember.”

Juke Alexander
      Participant

Hey team, I know everyone has been flat out like a lizard drinking. But can anyoneshed some light on where were at with the LRS here in Australia (or is that Terra Australis)
      Thanks! 🙏

Mumprenuer

Hi Juke, yes Muki and Judgie have been very busy, there is no update at this point in time, we just need to have patience as I know Muki will let us all know when it is ready…

Juke Alexander
      Participant

Sorry if this has already been addressed here or elsewhere, but haven’t seen it anywhere yet.

When the LRS is up and running for us to access. Will that allow us to record our number plates, business names ect?

As I’m trying to comprehend how we will go about choosing number plates and business names as we move forward.

Obviously we don’t want to drive around with same number plates as another person, or a the same business name as someone else.

So would the LRS let us know if we have number plates or business names as someone else?

So how would the LRS work?
      Thanks

Juke Alexander
        Participant

Hey team, just following up the progress of the LRS and the Tuesday online meeting two weeks ago, “It was mentioned the LRS should be ready for the Reconveyed National’s to insert their details in the LRS within the next week or two” How’s that going? I’m now reconvyed back to the land and soil. Now waiting for LRS to input my details, then aquire ID card. Many Thanks, Juke

Raya M
      Participant

Congrats Juke.

Marina
      Participant

Hi

Just wondering if the Land Recording System is ready for the Reconveyed Nationals, if so what is their contact details?

Thanks

judgie
      Keymaster

Hi guys, the LRS is delayed with Judge Anna prioritising the ID cards and Bank cards in America which run off the LRS system. We have submitted all that is required for the Terra Australis LRS and we are waiting patiently for the Americans to update us. We were hoping to be further down the road by now, the timeframe has certainly blown out.
      We also need an assembly up and running before the LRS can be attached to an assembly. The LRS has Assembly Recorders and Notaries to check and complete the paperwork before recording. It’s a long road!

Juke Alexander
      Participant

I know it’s all a work in progress, and Rome wasn’t built in a day. And I’m sure it’s just as frustrating for ya’ll as it is for many sovereign living men and women. And it’s good to see some progress, (even the goal posts keep moving) but for those who have crossed every t and dotted every i to cross the line from slave to freedom. Again, what can we do to speed up the process?

I know of many common law assemblies around Australia meeting regularly, they already have conveners, recording members, sheriff’s ect that are needed to conven a meeting. Can we not connect in with them in order to bring the LRS, ID’S ect up to speed?

I see so many people and groups that are all trying to achieve the same outcomes, but their methods are slightly different in the path and direction they are taking.

If the mouth could talk to the foot, it would be able to move the mouth were it wanted to go. Much like the ear listening to the hand and being able to direct the brain to take action. We all have our own gifts, abilities and talents. But if we all worked together as one body, we could all move so much better.

J A
        Participant

agreed 100%

Mumprenuer
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.