Newbie questions…

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia State Assembly Newbie questions…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Hi, I’m hoping you can help me out – I’m very new to all of this and devouring as much information, videos as I can, however I do have some questions that I’m hoping someone can shine a light on as I can’t seem to find the answers particularly in relation to the flow on impact of reconveying:

Based on the video of the two ladies in WA (A Warrior Calls) who ended up in court, that would be a harrowing experience and one to be avoided. How do we avoid or minimise that happening when interacting with service providers and individuals ‘just doing their job by their book’? How to navigate life after reconveying?

Will living man and woman be ostracized and find it difficult to participate in society while having to live under constant duress from intimidation and spend countless hours continually writing letters to the UN?

Applying for a job may put you on the bottom of the list of candidates if you are immediately asking your employer to sign a contract with the living man or woman they are employing. This process certainly is fundamentally critical to our freedom and sovereignty however those with kids at schools and employed by a company will undoubtedly have to endure this tyranny unless there is a framework set up with a more streamlined process and support system to navigate these hurdles.

The transition back to freedom will be difficult if the corporation wants to keep us enslaved, how will the time poor who have mouths to feed and school fees to pay be able to navigate this process with support?

Passports

Passports

What about ‘agreements’ with providers of transport? Planes, bus, train etc
      Has anyone done this? What has been the outcome/impact? How do we travel once we have set up our own ID with these providers?

Marriage & Children

Lawful Marriage vs. Legal Marriage

How to protect children in relation to vaccinations etc in a divorce situation where the other parent has not (and wouldn’t) reconvey.

How to have in place a binding financial agreement for divorce and parental agreement. When the other party is under the Legal system not the common law?

Court Action versus Private Arbitration

PTY LTD’s and Family Trusts

Un-incorporating, Re-Chartering, and Other Issues

What are the implications on these commerce related business entities? How does this work in Australia? How do we take back ownership and still do business? This question also relates to banks, financial institutions and crypto.

Property
      What are the implications when buying and selling land and houses (council building codes, stamp duty, road rules etc) It’s useful (and needed for society to function) to have a lot of these ‘rules’ even though they can be silly at times.

COVID, Lockdowns, masks etc (Victoria!)
      How to manage and navigate these dictatorial instructions in a sane manner? For example, the entry into stores with QR code ‘requirements’ because the government is now making the companies become their law enforcement.

Thank you in advance for helping those of us new to this journey, highlighting the potholes before we step into them, helping us to see what might lay ahead so we go into this with eyes wide open.

Jason Awada
      Participant

You have put in much thought into this question.

It is a great question as it applies to the majority of us

I would like to know if that can be done

judgie
      Keymaster

Now that is a long list of questions…a great deal of research has gone into this process and there are 30 million, to date that have gone through it. Del, I suggest you hear it from the horses mouth by starting here http://www.annavonreitz.com. Judge Anna has a webinar every week and she eloquently describes the challenges and fixes they are implementing in America, the archive of the webinar is particularly good, and there is gold in every webinar.

Australia is a year behind the Americans, so we are right now in the process of setting up the first Australian Assembly in Queensland, so baby steps here in Australia.

That said, Muki and I reconveyed in 2018 and we live a very simple country life, 100% off grid so have minimal contracts with the system – phone/internet only these days. Our experience is unique to us, and we know of no others in Australia who have reconveyed/conveyed to the Land and Soil, so we just don’t have the numbers or history here in Australia yet….Judge Anna and the American Assemblies have a year of history and teething problems, so please start your research there.

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Hi Judgie, thank you. I wish life could be that simple for all of us, living off the grid. Unfortunately, not everyone has that luxury…I can see very shortly with the rumours going around Australia that we are in for really tough times, with vax passports and more and more government control. Particularly in Victoria.

I guess I’ll have to continue the research and see what others in Australia may be experiencing. If the example of the two ladies in WA is what we have to look forward to – that is a real challenge.

Thanks for honest answer.

judgie
        Keymaster

Things are changing in Melbourne, albeit slowly…Sol is pushing back https://www.bitchute.com/video/vyHqdn3AwZiY/

mukidas
        Keymaster

Bodene and Simone in WA started at the deep end of things, they were caught unlicensed with an unregistered automobile, NONE of their contracts were cancelled. They have done a lot of learning on this journey.

The idea of re-conveyance back to the Land and Soil jurisdiction, is to make the move before any trouble starts, thus avoiding all adverse assumptions and presumptions.

Australian Nationals who own business’s are obliged to re-convey them as well!

Working for an employer? Simply contract with them directly, small companies love this opportunity, and will usually grasp it with both hands; as a re-conveyed National, the ATO will already be aware of your new Political Status, and they are fully aware that Nationals have no “Withholding Agent” contracts. A “Withholding Agent” is legally defined as a “Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marines”, which is an extraordinarily easy assumption to rebut due to it being an unconscionable contract. Unless of course One can actually remember agreeing to fulfill such a role. . . . .

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by mukidas.
        • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by mukidas.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Thanks time will tell….
      Do you want me to start another thread on Covid? I have a very specific question in relation to entering shops with out a mask and QR code data…

This is clearly a place of commerce owned by a corporation, and if they have signs up stating you need to enter your QR code for tracking as a condition of entry. We clearly have no contract with the shop.

Chris from A Warrior Calls, gives questions to ask:
      1. Do you have a verified claim that I have caused harm or trespassed against a man or women? restate for clarity – Do you have a verified claim that I have trespassed against another man or women?
      2. Now I require that you produce the obligation (ie contract) on which you rely, that you the man/women in front of me or from your service corporation you work for.

If you don’t have those then you have no business talking to me.
      ====
      My question is:

1. Do these questions still apply in the above example – same if, the venue is a church or some other public building.
      2. If I have not re conveyed can I still use this approach? Does it still apply to me?

Oh and I saw this : http://www.paulstramer.net/ do these Legal Notice and Law on Vaccine apply here as well, what law would we reference – this is clearly US related.

Thanks again in advance.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Mumprenuer.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Thanks for that Mukidas… it makes sense and I’m still trying to wrap my head around all of this. It is like learning a foreign language 🙂

From what you are saying, please correct me if I’m miss understanding, we first need to re-convey first to help to mitigate these issues. Right? Once that is done, that is where I’m still trying to figure out the ‘what next’ with my questions above…

Also a question to expand on my question re COVID above (or do you wnat this on a separate thread?

Covid:

Regarding commercial premises eg shops and open to public venues ie churches and the QR ‘requirement’ to sign in and wear a mask…

Chris from A Warrier Calls said:

When stopped by anyone first ask:

Clarify
      1. Do you have a verified claim that I have trespassed against another man or women?
      2. Require you to produce the obligation (that means contract) on which you rely , that you have personally as man/women in-front of me or from your service corporation you work for.
      3. If you don’t have a contract or a verified claim, then you have no business talking to me.

My question is:
      If there is a sign at the door that they could say this is a condition of entry. What can be done about that?

I’m thinking of the reverse of that example that Chris had with the water shop who put up the trespass sign to stop council by-law cops.

Thanks again for your patience with me (I’m sure others will have the same questions 🙂 )

mukidas
      Keymaster

No worries Mumprenuer,

The term ‘Sovereign Citizen’ (AKA domestic Terrorist) was coined to define ‘Legal Persons/Corporations’ who try to apply unalienable rights whilst in Usufruct (use the fruit) Contract; this is an extraordinarily precarious position to remain in, as Australian CITIZENS are documented Serfs who don’t even possess the right to life itself. This ‘documented’ information can be found in Mukunda’s Blog, on this website. This devil in the detail should also provide answers to a lot of your Vax questions too.

You are quite correct when you say, “From what you are saying, please correct me if I’m miss understanding, we first need to re-convey first to help to mitigate these issues. Right? Once that is done, that is where I’m still trying to figure out the ‘what next’ with my questions above…”

Things are quickly evolving for Australian Nationals, for instance, the American Nations on Judge Anna’s team are building an internationally recognised Land Recording Service (LRS) tailored specifically for re-conveyed Aussies to protect and record our land/assets, DNA, Trade Names, automobiles, children, Bank Accounts and Business’s.
      This is promised to be unveiled this coming week, and will be attached to this website for all to use and publicly/officially record their correct Political Status as Australian Nationals.

Australian Nationals are not legally obliged to obey the same rules and regulations as unprotected, corporate Australian CITIZENS.

Human Beings/CITIZENS answer to colour of law, living Soul Australian Nationals answer to actual Natural Law!

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Thanks for that explanation, what I’m seeing from elsewhere that may well be the case however the service corporations may well still attempt to harass and I guess that is what still needs to be navigated carefully?

Also as a newbie, can you please expand on how this impacts/benefits the process?

Things are quickly evolving for Australian Nationals, for instance, the American Nations on Judge Anna’s team are building an internationally recognised Land Recording Service (LRS) tailored specifically for re-conveyed Aussies to protect and record our land/assets, DNA, Trade Names, automobiles, children, Bank Accounts and Business’s.
      This is promised to be unveiled this coming week, and will be attached to this website for all to use and publicly/officially record their correct Political Status as Australian Nationals.

Thanks…

mukidas
        Keymaster

We are dealing with rapacious Inland Pirates, hell bent on flagrantly violating Palermo Protocols by Press Ganging Legal Persons into their foreign Military jurisdiction, so yes, caution is advised when dealing with these pernicious Villains. It’s highly recommended that all ducks are lined up in a row, and all paperwork done/posted simultaneously.

A big part of their overall plan was to allow our recording offices here on Australia to fall derelict, as Pirates prefer to register (give away to them) as opposed to ‘record’, as it’s all about controlling their Usufruct chattel and their assets.

This said, recording powerful un-rebutted “Living Testimony(s) in the Form of an Affidavit(s)” in the international realm, makes it absolutely impossible to circumvent, as their dirty laundry is out there for all in sundry to witness!

By Maxim of Law; “possession by Pirates doesn’t change ownership”.

Re your question regarding children, vax and divorce, I’ve written to a Para Lawful friend on America, and I’m hoping for a reply in the next day or two, as this topic is heart wrenching, and needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by mukidas.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Thank you – got it. I’ll wait your response.

mukidas
        Keymaster

This is what we got back from the Para Lawful>

“How to protect children in relation to vaccinations etc in a divorce situation where the other parent has not (and wouldn’t) re-convey.
        I think Anna wrote an article about governments interfering with our body. If I find it I’ll send it your way.

> How to have in place a binding financial agreement for divorce and parental agreement. When the other party is under the Legal system not the common law?
        First of all, Anna has made it very clear that we are under the ‘Public Law”, not necessarily just the term “Common Law” as that is just one type of Law.

Also Marriage is a contract with the State being a third party to the marriage. As such in order to break or change the contract the State has to get involved. That’s why you have to ask the State’s permission for a divorce, otherwise you can just agree to dissolve it on your own via a mutually beneficial agreement.

It’s still a contract with the State until the State agrees to terminate it. Even if one party is on the “Land” jurisdiction they still signed the original marriage contract and just becoming a State National on the Land they are still bound to the original contract as I see it.

Again, I know next to nothing about Australian Laws but I’m pretty sure when you get a “License” from the State for a couple to be married, both parties have join in a contract with the State. Until the State grants a dissolution of the contract they can still enforce it, typically.

I this day and age why go to the State and ask permission to get married. I’ve been with the same woman for 3 months shy of 25 years and we are not married so neither of us has any contract of any kind. We’re together because we want to be, not because we have to be.”
        >
        >

mukidas
        Keymaster

This said, as the original contract is provably unconscionable, and could certainly be terminated due to the original grammatical DOG-LATIN fraud being exposed, as it’s fraud to conceal fraud!
        This could be done via an un-rebuttable “Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit” (LTA).
        Once the LTA goes un-rebutted and the author has solid Tacit agreement by following up with 3 X Notice’s of Tacit agreement with ‘named agents’ representing the State, they then need to prove they are not violating Palermo Protocols, or be held Personally and Proprietorially liable for ‘Trafficking in Persons’. . . .

All UNIDROIT contracts are riddled with debased DOG-LATIN fraud.

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Hi Muki, soo much to understand…I know Chris James attempts to make it simple but the ramifications of attempting to co-exist appears to be the challenge and I’m seeing that Judge Anna and her team are working hard to fix that challenge…( I understand the reasoning behind conveying – it’s those around me that question all of this and it is hard to have them understand).

I think probably the easier part is re-conveying…

Because this is such a radical new concept to most of us. It is the challenge of co-existing, that does my head in, because what this is doing is attempting to breakthrough ingrained views of the world with those around us. How the world works, it challenges ones long held beliefs and what, for a teach coul have been years of ‘teaching politics, economics’ then suddenly have the rug pulled from under their beliefs. The same with those we interact with be it police, another man or women in a store – who do not know, comprehend any of this. I’m sure they may well feel threatened and confronted as well as thinking we are just troublesome.

They are the ones that need reassurance, which I’m sure will come over time, however knowing the unconscionable intimidation tactics that will be used and is being used. How to navigate that peaceably, is where these questions.

Once more and more of these letters get sent to Depart of Transport heads and for other government bodies I’m sure all hell might break loose (if it hasn’t already) yikes..living rural probably of lesser concern however it just raises more and more questions.

So, a few things more if I may….

If your street name is removed, how do you get mail delivered? How do people find the ‘address’? If this was a town, the impact of having no reference to your land on their records? How would that impact, the sale of that land? What about buying land? All of this is very real particularly for those who may want to leave Victoria!! sooner then later!

Still the question lingers re children’s access to school (if the school says one needs a vaccine to go there), parenting agreements. It seems regardless of if one is reconvened or not, parental agreement/financial binding agreement between man/women as parents of the child, would still would need to be in place and I’m assuming that would require someone who knows what they are doing in regard to ‘agreements’ particularly in relation to lawful rather then legal – particularly if one parent would never re convey.

Then there is medicare access, I know you said on another thread, that no one can deny you health care access, but they could make it very very difficult to access their system?…

You mentioned on the call with Chris James this morning, as you were covering the LTA, about being covered by International Law and that protects you. Can you expand on that please.

I still don’t fully understand how the banks will work and credit access to pay for the services provided by utility companies.

Thanks for your patience with my never ending questions… 🙂

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Oh sorry 🙂 Please do look after yourself!! 🙂

mukidas
      Keymaster

Kind greetings!

OK, where to begin?

May I start by reminding everyone that the corporate UNIDROIT government is Bankrupt, and it has been officially this way since March 2020, and Judge Anna has made it clear that this bankruptcy will not end until November 2021.

These corporate governments have a long, well founded history of killing off their Priority Creditors, being we the people. Canada’s ‘Health Minister’ a rather portly fellow, has just announced that they are going to ‘force Vaxinate’ selected Suburbs in Canadian cities. . . . . This should send chills up the spine of even the most fluoridated among us!

I digress.

My wife and I re-conveyed our Political Status, Trade Names, DNA lineage, Automobiles, and house/land back in 2018, and haven’t skipped a beat to this day, having little trouble trading with our surrounding community, in whatever form. They’re actually quite supportive if anything.

I mentioned on the Warrior Calls Podcast yesterday that our property just vanished from relevant mapping search engines, this is true, however, what I neglected to mention is the fact that the address that went missing was bogus to begin with, meaning, the local illegitimate COUNCIL didn’t like the fact that our home is quite difficult to find, so they named our privately owned access easement. This is the address that vanished.

As the numbering system is a Vatican system, we opted to have our mail delivered C/o to the local Post Office and this has worked quite well for many years.

We have those around us that simply don’t want to comprehend, and we’ve suffered unreasonable amounts of Cognitive Dissonance resistance over the years, which usually ends up as Stockholm Syndrome when One does a little digging.

This said, at this point in time, we’ve decided to focus our knowledge on helping those actively looking for remedy, as familiar Persons that have had 10 years warning from us, are merely Lemmings heading for the cliff, and there’s no amount of evidence or talking that will change this outcome; Que Sera, Sera.

Conveying is for Citizens not born on Australia, re-conveying is for born and bred Australians.

Yes, living as a Sovereign National has raised a few eyebrows, however, all our neighbors and local community are now used to how we operate, and again, usually bend over backwards to help us in any way.
      The Police have been informed of our status, and leave us alone.

Purchasing land can be done using lawful ID that can’t be re-butted, and any hindrance can usually be brought straight back to the war crime known as Personage. It’s a hard sell to encourage the witting to commit War Crimes, and find most people accommodating when push comes to shove.

Schooling, I believe is a personal opinion, the reason being is, it’s 100% factual that children aren’t being educated, they’re being indoctrinated to “get a good job” and never educated about ‘getting a good life’. These two truths are certainly not synonymous. If One’s child Matriculates and doesn’t know the difference between a name and an appellation, or the difference between a signature and an autograph, that child will never own anything, and will invest a lifetime of hard graft to achieve this end goal.

About 6 years ago, I took a man that uses the name ‘Joe nobody’ to my local Hospital without ID.
      He audio recorded the whole event, after he was well taken care of the Doctor said to him on the way out the door, “any more problems Joe, please make sure you come straight back”. : ) Good fortune always favors the bold.

When One thinks International Law, One should think Nuremberg! Nuremberg 2.0 is in session as I type!

I’m not extremely knowledgeable on the banking side of things either, however, I am aware that each and every one of us has a massive surplus in our cestui a que Trust accounts. This said, it’s this Trust that will be paying the bills, as it should have been doing all along.

Thanks for your patience, I hope it was worth the wait.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by mukidas.
      • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by mukidas.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Hi Muki, thank you for the detailed reply appreciate it.

Just on the this:

that the corporate UNIDROIT government is Bankrupt, and it has been officially this way since March 2020, and Judge Anna has made it clear that this bankruptcy will not end until November 2021.

I’ve been searching Anna’s website to find out more with no luck…What happens in November when the bankruptcy. Does the business refinance? If so from who? Can you expand please? Thanks…

and just on the selling of land, if one has re-conveyed, and done the survey of your land and then sell, would there be any issues with conveyancing and title transfer? Would one still use a conveyor to do all of this for you?

I know I have lots of questions 🙂 I feel as though I’m in a totally foreign land with all of this – so thank you!

mukidas
      Keymaster

G’day Mumprenuer,

Here comes the creepy part, in order for these wicked Inland Pirates of UNIDROIT to re-float their sinking ship, they need to kill off their Priority Creditors, being we the people, Just like WW1 and WW2.
      We, as a collective get the ‘National debt’ rammed down our throats on a daily basis, however, the National Credit is never mentioned. This is Because we the people make up the National Credit with the Cestui a que Trust that we give life to, as doppelgangers.

“Elements of Roman Law”; ‘Was the Roman Slave a Thing or a Person, the answer is he was both, he could be owned and as such is a res’, res is Latin, and is defined as a “Thing”, hence One would be wise to avoid the legal term ‘res-ident’. Res in Admiralty law is defined as a ‘Financial Instrument’, being the cestui a que Trust/ PERSON that we unwittingly yet willingly give life to.

“Elements of Roman Law”; ‘The Master could exercise over the Slave, the power of life and death.
      Everything acquired by the Slave, is acquired FOR the Master’. This is how it is if you’re in Usufruct, (use the fruit) contract status using Birth/Berth Certificate ID. When One uses the Birth Certificate to garner a Drivers License, they then use that same Drivers License to purchase much cherished possessions. To register means ‘to give away’. So the Vassal goes out to purchase a new car using their new Birth Certificate ID, then they ‘register’ it. They then go and buy a new house and everything is ‘registered’, then get married and again, this marriage is ‘registered’. When the baby comes along the “birth/berth” is ‘registered’. Do you get the idea?

To re-convey One’s house/land back to Land and Soil jurisdiction they firstly need to do an old fashioned ‘Meets and Bounds Survey’, all this information is in the template pack that we send out to those who re-convey their Political Status.

As far as selling this property goes, the new owners will likely be very keen to ‘give this property away to their Masters’, and with great eagerness they will usher all the necessary paperwork to lose their property.

This is why the Bible relentlessly warns us of these Usufruct Persons; Jonah 4:11
      And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

One does not have to be a Bible thumping warrior to understand that all Law is ecclesiastical, and the Bible is our ‘go to’ handbook for the rules and regulations of Usufruct Contract(s).

Mumprenuer
      Participant

ugh….and by re-conveying – hopefully they leave us alone, right?

So the deadline of November 2021? How does that fit in?

mukidas
        Keymaster

Fortunately, law is all about “contract(s)”.

When One re-conveys their Political Status, they are also ‘canceling Power of Attorney over their Legal Person’.
        It’s this unconscionable contract that keeps all Persons completely vulnerable, and susceptible to this cult’s depraved, palpable desires. No contract means “hands off buddy”!

Bearing in mind, they are actively planning to genocide as many ignorant Serfs as possible, either by Lethal Injection or starvation, so be on the ready as they have complete control of the worlds food supply chain, for now.

In reiteration for preparedness and not to fear monger; “The Master can exercise over the (Usufruct) Slave, the power of life and death.”

November’s deadline is for the old and their corporate Bankruptcy. We’re here now, building the new to replace this deplorable B.E.A.S.T system! These criminal reprobates are signing up as many new vassal contracts as they possibly can, in order to keep their plundering Pirate Ship sailing. LOL, that’s not happening on our watch!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by mukidas.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Thank you…

Some feedback on the paperwork – if I may?

Some simple little tweaks would really help to navigate these docs, with the titles numbered in order of the CASA Outline doc.

Example
      1-CASA Outline
      2-Declaration of Political status etc

I have a few other suggestions – if you are open to it? Would you like me to upload to a new thread or email to you.

Just to give back for all the help above 🙂 as I know I will continue to have more questions 🙂

judgie
        Keymaster

No Worries, and thank you for a great suggestion, especially if it is going to make this process easier …and the numbering is a great idea. I’ll add this tweak to my to do list. Please post here or email any suggestions, whatever is convenient for you. Thanks again.

Mumprenuer
      Participant

You are welcome.

Another question:
      From what I understand (and my US history is very limited) United States, States operate as Nations (at least as it was originally intended, right? )

So, question is with Australian States, under Federation of our States, how are our states supposed to operate? Where would I find the history of that? That leads me to: how does the Assemblies fit into that?

Thanks!

dale
      Participant

does the assembly have a telegram presence?

mukidas
        Keymaster

Not as yet, as One needs a mobile phone to connect the service, which we’ve not had for nearly a decade now.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by mukidas.
      Mumprenuer
      Participant

Ahhhh ok that makes sense…thanks

Re your question regarding children, vax and divorce, I’ve written to a Para Lawful friend on America, and I’m hoping for a reply in the next day or two, as this topic is heart wrenching, and needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Thank you…I’ll look forward to hearing the answer.I just now found this on marriage but it is only partial answer: http://annavonreitz.com/waitamoment.pdf

Joe Grae
      Participant

Registration of any sort that requires a phone number should be avoided.

There are quite a few messaging apps that don’t require a phone number. Refer to:
      » https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_cross-platform_instant_messaging_clients

Joe Grae
      Participant

There are quite a few messaging apps that don’t require a phone number. Refer to:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_cross-platform_instant_messaging_clients

Joe Grae
      Participant

» https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_cross-platform_instant_messaging_clients

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Hi Judgie, no worries – you are welcome.

More questions as I dig further:
      American Paperwork Training Course Videos

How relevant are these to Australia?

Thanks

Mumprenuer
      Participant

No Worries, you are welcome.

Some more questions…

https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/chart-your-course/f/paperwork-training-course

How relevant are these video’s to Australia?

Thanks

Mumprenuer
      Participant

You are welcome…

More questions:
      https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/chart-your-course/f/paperwork-training-course

How relevant are these video’s to Australia?

Thanks

Mumprenuer
      Participant

Ahhh now that makes sense!

Thanks, yes… I did find this just now but it is only a partial answer

Click to access waitamoment.pdf

Ian
      Participant

Back to Basics

I’m in a bind. Recently I was coerced via Centrelink into taking a role with the local council (an illegitimate third tier of government), and of course I was required (specifically) to use a driver’s licence for ID. I would like to cancel my licence and along with it my car registration, but I believe (according to the contract I was coerced to sign) my job will be terminated, which unfortunately I rely upon to support my 3 dependents. For context I shall add that I am being paid less than someone who flips burgers at a fast food outlet, despite a degree, a graduate diploma, and a lengthy prior career as a professional. Now there are a number of specific questions which arise:

1. What is the best form of photo ID to carry (if not mandated to use a driver’s licence)? Will a LTA referencing a certificate of birth with a correctly syntaxed name witnessed by a Public Notary be suitable and enable me to obtain a private bank account (How and with whom?)? How do I get a Certificate of Birth (as opposed to a Birth Certificate)?

2. In order to satisfy the mandate (which I’m sure is illegal) to provide a driver’s licence, is it best to change my signature by prefixing it with V.C. (Is that capitalised?)? Any online forms these days require a title and subsequently pin that to your name which I believe is constructive fraud. How does one deal with this? (Can an e-sig, as opposed to a “wet ink sig or autograph” ever bind?

3. If I cancel my car registration, which I would very much like to do knowing the ownership implications, is there any way to maintain car insurance, as I’m sure most insurers would not honour an insurance contract for a car unregistered or operated by an unlicenced traveller. If unregistered, how can one best avoid having the car impounded as it would be easily identifiable without plates?

4. I was born prior to 1960 when QEII made changes that promoted personage. I have two birth certificates issued at different times and a birth extract, all issued after 1960, with the earliest in 1964. They differ: the earliest (1964) shows my name all capitalised and my father’s surname capitalised (but my mother’s maiden name not), while another shows my name with only initial capitals but my father’s surname capitalised, and the birth extract shows as my name (initial capitals only) the conjunction of my name and my father’s capitalised surname.

Can I use a JP rather than a Public Notary for any of this as money (debt-based current-sea) is really tight?

After these initial steps I would love to relinquish my citizenship and return to being a sovereign national, set up my family’s protection, and explore the possibility of becoming a Sheriff for Common Law purposes.

I’d appreciate your advice. TIA.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.