Notary – Queensland

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Notary – Queensland

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Peter
      Participant

Anyone found a notary around cairns or the table lands?

mukidas

I’ve got a guy living around Townsville who’s driving down to the Sunshine Coast this Friday night; he’s leaving around 1 am Saturday morning to do reconveying class’s over the weekend here with us, and is doing his paperwork with our Public Notary on Monday Morning. If you’re serious, we can probably hook you all up, as I also have a crew driving down from Agnus Waters tomorrow as well.

Michael Peter
      Participant

Thanks but not just yet I’m still sorting things out.
      I was seeing posts about them not being easy to find and I’m 3hours north of cairns, so just seeing if there was one close.
      This has probably come up but, Aus was a Tudor Christian founded country with a definite distast for Catholics,are not notary public Catholic authority based,there’s no issues there is there.

mukidas

No worries,

Please make it public on the Queensland Network Thread, once you discover a high quality “Pubic Notary”.

As we uncover knowledgeable Pubic Notaries and Old School Surveyors familiar with Metes and Bounds Survey’s, it’s essential that we share these contacts during these foundational stages. Sharing contacts merely oils the process for those following behind you! Sort of like ‘paying for their Coffee in advance’.

Nathan -david
      Participant

There is a good one in Rockhampton who has signed of on at least 3 re-conveyances.

Alan Grant of Grant and Simpson Lawyers https://www.grantsimpson.com.au/index.html

Johnny Utah
      Participant

Hi Nathan. I am in Cq as well with a small group. Would love to catch up

Nathan -david
        Participant

Hey Jonny,

Please send me an email to nathan.david061 at protonmail dot com

Thanks heaps!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.