Queensland Crew, Please Network Here.

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Queensland Crew, Please Network Here.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      mukidas

Warm greetings to our Aussie Family, please find any networking info regarding Queensland, and paste it in here. Then if you’d be so kind as to email us the old thread and we’ll delete it. Many thanks for any assistance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

not sure what you mean, but i am here.

mukidas

I’m merely coordinating the different states so it’s easier for everyone to find each other.

ali p
      Participant

what is the intent with regard to a physical presence for the queensland assembly? or shall the assembly function mostly in cyberspace, down the track a little? is there a vision?

do others see a value in having physical meeting places for members of the assembly to congregate, in different parts of the state? and perhaps conduct other administrative business there, or meetings or information sessions or even (sshhhh!!) social gatherings with food and laughter?

can the unincorporated assembly own property? can it buy property? can the assembly receive property as a gift? can the state assembly have sub or regional branches?

my questions arise from my experience in the north, being so far away from the action on sunny coast, and other things i see.

mukidas

G’day Ali,

It’s all cyberspace for the moment, however, once the Assemblies have been built, we’ll encourage physical meetings.
      Social gathering with food, joy and laughter sounds like the Australia I want to live on! : )

Yes, once the Assembly is up and running, it can own, buy, and be gifted property.

Only one Assembly per state, so I’m presuming there’ll be a lot of zoom type get togethers!

I’m hearing you, I lived in Cairns for several years, and loved it, but yes, it’s quite a ways from the action.

Best

Raya M
        Participant

Can it be gifted property belonging to debt-slaves in the realm of the dead? My family has a business , but they are not interested in joining me on a reconveying mission. But I am thinking further down the line, as a way of protecting the business from constantly beign pulled deeper into various contracts and registrations, they might be able to sell it to me or gift it- would this be possible to do from our realm?

Rayyar

mukidas

Absolutely!

Going from one set of hands to another is perfectly acceptable, all One is doing is going from one jurisdiction to another. No Corporation can force you to contract against your will.

Coercion is not Law, and there are serious Laws that address coercion.

Pam
      Participant

I’ve donated and started the process to correct my status. Feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of information I need to learn but excited to reclaim my living woman. Woohoo!!
      Pam
      pam.edwards@protonmail.com

Dani
        Keymaster

There’s plenty of support!

Can anyone tell us if there are any public notaries willing in the Mackay or hinterland region. also does anyone know of any metes and bounds surveyors in this same area? We have noticed at the bottom of most of these documents we are asked to “sign” our name and not “autograph”. why is this so?

mukidas

G’day Jennifer,

Dale has done an excellent job of defining these deceits and spells.

Any time you see any Dog-Latin or signing, it’s Judge Anna’s work, and we’ve been informed that it’s this way so the “system” is able to process it. There’s been a lot of debating behind the scenes regarding this, I can assure you.

Simon Gregurke
          Participant

Hi Jennifer there is a notary at McKay’s lawyers in Maackay City. My wife and I are reconveying and have booked ourselves to get all our documents signed this week. $550 for the both of us

ali p
        Participant

no one has found any notaries this far north, as far as i’m aware jennifer. i tried several in townsville none would do it.

if anyone knows of one, please post here

i found a great surveyor at ingham, probably too far from you though.

dale
      Participant

hi Jennifer, yes 2 words and 2 different definitions. A signature is done by an ‘agent’ for a corporation, because corporations cannot exist without an agent because they exist in a ‘dead’ jurisdiction, where every ‘thing’ is a fiction. Autograph(s) are done by a member of mankind, by the ‘living’.
      Hope this gets on the forum. I seem to be stopped from posting for some reason. dale.

dale
      Participant

ok. looks like it is up.

Hullo Dale, thanks for your reply. why then are they still asking on the form that we have to fill out for a signature and not an autograph. we should be autographing not signing, and we think the document should be reflecting this autographing not signing, whereas further down this particular document it is asking for the notary to sign, which is correct.

dale
      Participant

Jennifer, the meaning of words can indicate the jurisdiction. Don’t know what you are filling in, but if it is asking you for a signature it indicates a ‘LEGAL’ jurisdiction referring to ‘PERSON’.
      A notary can operate for the living, but usually operates for the dead. Public Notaries are for the living, NOTARY PUBLIC is for the dead. A lot of paperwork is designed to deceive you intentionally. If you did the Census it actually asked for a yes or no to the question, ‘Are you an Australian Citizen?’ Wonder how many answered yes? Contracted by deceit. Anna points out to write By. john johnny smith(c) Without prejudice. when it comes to make your mark, just to show you know about jurisdiction and the requirement for full disclosure to be given before making the mark. There is only one Notary where i live and she is a lawyer in her other capacity, lawyers only like to operate with ‘PERSONS’ and will only accept fraudulent I.D. such as a license, in capital letters. It’s a deep hole.

Thank you both for your answers. last one was the answer we were looking for. Another question. We hope to be moving soon to the Bundaberg area do you know of any metes and bounds suveryors or public notaries around that area. If not we will have to get the details for the sunshine coast one if that is the closest that anyone knows of.

We will be needing to reconvey our online business and we also have property in family trust fund and property in a self managed super fund. we hope to be purchasing another property for us to live in, in the bundaberg area and will need to reconvey it but probably at a later time to the rest. not sure on that yet.

Juke Alexander
      Participant

How are we all going banana benders!(Queenslanders)
      I’m currently on the Sunshine Coast. So if anyone wants to catch up my email is jukealexander@hotmail.com
      I look forward to networking and connecting with other living brothers and sisters of Tera Australis! 🙏

Louise Reiss-James
      Participant

Hi Newbie here – just joined the group and about to send donation through.

I wonder if anyone here knows where I can find any information about reclaiming their birth – reverting the ‘straw-man’ I am sure I read something here about the dis allowing anyone using anything relating to our birth, placenta or anything relating DNA etc.

I wanted to show someone as they were interested in joining.

Thank you all so much.

Dani
        Keymaster

Hey Louise, all of this is covered in the paperwork for sure.

Juke Alexander
      Participant

Hey Queenslanders, I know a lot if you are asking questions, going through your paperwork and feeling the urgency to get it done.

I know we have people from Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and other areas looking to get together face to face to get advice, confirmation, updates and have a large range of questions.

Also if we csn get an update on Assemblies, LRS, ID’S and Vendor cards may also be a great advantage as we all move through this process together.

Are we able to organise a group meet up with some of the core sovereign’s in a central location, property or private land so we can go through all these thiings?

Louise Reiss-James
        Participant

This sounds like an idea – I have just started and am watching the video’s before attempting to fill in paperwork.

I am a tad cautious as I have my birth name, adopted name, name change by deed-pole and then marriage name. So it looks like I will have to do 4 forms for the various names I have been known by.

However, I live in Gympie so travelling may be an issue for me, do you think that there would be some living souls this side of Brisbane that can get together? Even if we have a Zoom link for those not as close to the central area chosen. As long as I can connect and be informed I am ok with that.

mukidas

G’day Louise, I’m most certain that you have to enter all the different names you’ve mentioned in this post and then some more names on top of that no doubt. I’m unsure about the different forms for each name, that doesn’t sound right. I’ll double check on that and confirm today. A Zoom shouldn’t be too hard to organise.

Louise Reiss-James
            Participant

thanks for this info Mukidas, I appreciate all the help I can get. will keep an eye out for your reply.

mukidas

G’day Louise, I’m most certain that you have to enter all the different names you’ve mentioned in this post and then some more names on top of that no doubt. I’m unsure about the different forms for each name, that doesn’t sound right. I’ll double check on that and confirm today. A Zoom shouldn’t be too hard to organise.

Jeremy Graham
          Participant

Good day hope you are well iam serching for a few answers on a few it asks a physical post office then in red it vhas C/O MALENY POST OFFICE MALENY am i8 correct that this is my actual post office i will be sending my paperwork from this is not very clear any help would be great .
          I think we realy need to have live group chats this would make thinks so much simple i think

mukidas

G’day Jeremy,

Yes, please use your address for sure, as the above address is only an example.

I think the group chats concept is a worthy idea, and I’m going to organise this early in the New Year.

Pam
      Participant

Ooooh, Yes please!!!!

Rob Snook
      Participant

Notary in Cairns ?
      Gday everyone, does anyone know of a Notary up in Cairns?

I’am so excited to reconvey, reclaim my name and let them know I am here in flesh and blood!
      Lets undo the repression that these pirates have held over us for so long, and lets bring happiness song and dance back to our communities! Lets not live in this fear driven society, lets regain the power back to our Man and Woman and begin to flourish on this Land!!

ali p
        Participant

i share your sentiments. and if you do find one, please post the details here. i would be very interested. however it appears most will perform only in the world of the dead. one look at our paperwork works like a gleaming cross in the eyes of a vampire.

jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

Please start to remind these notaries, that they are just professional witnesses and their duty is to identify you, and witness your autograph or affirmation.
      Not to go reading through your documents intended for the respondent..

Jeremy Graham
      Participant

good evening my fellow wo/man
      i am doing my DNA-PARAMOUNT CLAIM OF LIFE AND THE ESTATE OF JOHN ADAM DOE
      I am having trouble with this as i dont no who my father is so i just want to no the best way to put this into the document for example
      John Doe am the result of the physical embodiment of my parents the living man knowen as ????? and the living woman as Jill Doe who where lawfully wedded in Onesvilles ….. all this i can not put in as i do not no who my father is and my mother was not married either so just wanting to no watt the best way to put this down on the document father un knowen not married .
      eg; should i say i the living man jeremy m g, m the result of the physical embodiment of a living man and the living woman Jill Jane Doe
      therefore i am their living son from the moment of conception . if i could get some guidence in if i just leave out like above example or there is a better way to wright this on this document . just want to make sure this is all done correct thankyou .

ali p
      Participant

hi all

i’ve often felt too far from the action down south. as this political crap-train careers off the tracks it seems to be getting more important to have local contacts so i was wondering if any of you share this and invite all those in north queensland either (re)conveyed or interested in (re)conveying to contact me so i can compile a list for potential collaboration/mutual assistance/real life meetups etc. i think you should be able to get my email if you’re a member of the forum.

ali(c)All Rights Reserved.

Johnny Utah
      Participant

Good morning Men and Women,

Firstly I’d like to show my thanks to Muki, Judgie and the rest of the CASA team for providing such knowledge.

I am part of a small group (4 families total, 4 QLD Male landowners) that have been learning and walking this journey together, many more waiting for their Faith to be restored before they start their own journey.

I have a couple of questions, apologies if they have been answered before:
      1) After initially considering leaving my License plates on to reduce pirate interactions once reconveyed, I have since decided to remove them. I’m either free or I’m not. Instead of fearing the pirates I would like to meet, sit down and educate them by handing them my recorded paperwork to the local station, that way there is no excuse for war crimes and no surprise when I claim with remedy (hope that’s the right words). I thought of putting together a 1 or 2 page document carried in the automobile that can be handed to Mr Sparrow at the inevitable traffic stop, for educational purposes. If something like this already exist that’d be great. My understanding is we surrender our plates and licenses and travel with our passport? Signed Vi Coactus, all rights reserved, red thumb print?

2) My wife and I have a few businesses, one requires a QBCC license and unfortunately has to operate for now. What are you thoughts on David Straight using Private Family Trusts to navigate water world lawfully and still use his legal fiction? I know Judge Anna doesn’t like it but is it necessary if commerce is needed or desired? David argues you need to take dominion over the Air as well. There is no way clients would sign living man contracts outside the QBCC, for now at least.

3) This is only a small request but could we get a telegram chat going for people to connect. Hearing and talking from people who have reconveyed would be incredible and help those lacking the faith to believe. I know there is a casa group but the chat ability isn’t on.

Again sorry if I’ve repeating the same questions as others but the excitement is almost crushing. Look forward to asking many more dumb questions in the future.

We are located in Central Queensland and would love to network with locals living souls.

Much love Johnny

RE: Johny Utah,
      My thoughts were to utilise a set of personalised plates as already purchased by my person & through the re-conveyance paperwork establish that what belongs to the person is owned by the man. I guess that way when you notice the local authorities they do have a means of running a check but should see what has been noticed (in theory). That, the duster & maybe a private property notice should i think be suffice. I have not tested this, it’s just what i was thinking as i try & make sense of the path that will work going forward.

Johnny Utah
      Participant

Thanks for the replies. I was more asking I relation to using a “Expressed Written Trust” to take executive control over your legal vessel.

I can’t seem to post a link to the document but it’s called

WEISS’S CONSISE TRUSTEE HANBOOK
      A guide to the administration of an expressed trust under the common law functioning under the general law-merchant.

Regards Qtr Back punk

mukidas

G’day Johnny,

Judge Anna warns us that Trusts can’t be trusted as they’re in Admiralty/ Maritime jurisdiction.

The Inland Pirates are best avoided at all costs mate!

dale
          Participant

i can verify this from experience. In 2000 via advice from my accountant whom i had met when i was 5 and he was 7, some 60 years, a trust was set up. I was told it was private and would just hold property for safekeeping. I knew nothing about trusts. As years went by i realised that the “TRUST” was reporting to the ATO. I started asking questions as to the jurisdiction the “TRUST’ was in. My life long mate couldn’t or wouldn’t answer the questions, he wouldn’t fix the mistake he had made and he removed me from his records. We haven’t spoken since. Any trust that is registered in the LEGAL system is in the wrong jurisdiction.

judgie
      Keymaster
      Johnny Utah
      Participant

My understanding is the Express Trust is operated within common law jurisdiction. I can email this doc to someone if you’d like
      as I can’t seem to post links to pdfs here.

Another question. I’m looking over the parts of a contract and my mortgage documents must break most of them. Doesn’t this make the doc null and void?

Thanks again guys

Johnny Utah
        Participant

Sorry my apologies I didn’t see this till I already posted.

Nathan -david
      Participant

Hi Johnny Utah,

I’m in the Rockhampton area if you want to catch up and talk about things.
      I’m in touch with a small group of people who are at various stages of the Re-con process and its great to bounce ideas and thoughts off each other.
      Cheers,
      Nathan

Yvette Donner
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      Anyone on the Gold Coast who has reconveyed/conveyed and is willing to share their process and has a Public Notary contact?
      Cheers

mukidas

We’re only up on the Sunny Coast Yvette, and so’s our Notary.

What do you need help with?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.