Question – act or legislation that states the people are the crown?

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Question – act or legislation that states the people are the crown?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Paolo Mirabito
      Participant

Can someone please point me in the direction of the act or legislation that states the people are the crown?

Mumprenuer

Hi Paolo, just moving your question to a new thread.

I’m not sure I understand the context of your question, can you please expand. Thanks.

mukidas

That one’s got me stumped too Paolo!

Paolo Mirabito
      Participant

Thanks for the replies, I keep hearing people being referred to as the crown and at one point it was read within an act or such document on a video I was watching but I failed to make a note of it. How would you go about proving that a man / woman is the crown? Do you know of that being within any document? I think it is somewhere in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900.

Mumprenuer

Hi Paolo, I’m still not 100% sure I understand what you are asking. So please take a look a this Crowngate and you may also want to to Judge Anna’s website type ‘crown’ into the search and see what comes up. Because the ‘crown’ a far as I know is a corporation not a wo/man.

If you still have further questions please come back and post again. Hope that is of some help?

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Mumprenuer.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.