Questions for Webinar

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Questions for Webinar

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Dani

Hey all,
      We are running regular webinars kicking off this Thursday at 6pm AEST. To gain access you will need to send an email to muki@use.startmail.com with the subject line “Thursday Webinar” to be added to the invite list.

We will be familiarising ourselves with “Jural Assembly Handbook” and also relevant Banking literature that comes to light. We would also like to open up to Questions if we get time, so please place those in this thread here (NOT in an email).

Please note the webinar will go for 1 hour and we will aim to maintain that strict time limit. Again, we will answer questions as and when we can.

Look forward to seeing those of you who can make it there.

J A
      Participant

Hello All,

Can one convey if they are a permanent resident and not yet an Australian citizen.

Thank you.
      Jason

mukidas

No.

Unfortunately you’ll have to take the next step towards the belly of the beast and Contract as a “Citizen” aboard their CitizenSHIP, before you’re lawfully eligible to disembark.

Res is Latin, and is defined as “Thing” so res-idents are legally defined as “Things”. Things don’t require any rights whatsoever. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/res

Adriano
      Participant

G’Day Muki, Judgie and friends,

As you know my Proclamation Day was the 21st day of February 2022. Yay!

As Living Souls we declare to the occupying government that we will pay any outstanding debts such as tax, that were raised before we re-conveyed when we were still in contract. How to mop up the mess without re-contracting!

My first question is how exactly do we go about settling these accounts without crossing jurisdictions or confusing the ATO/Treasury about our status? For example, my proclamation date is part way through the third financial quarter of the year. The ATO will send misaddressed letters of course, so perhaps I settle through my accountant’s office to avoid directly re-contracting…

Second, do we only pay the debts already accounted for in a BAS or annual tax return up to the date of proclamation or all debts that the ATO might view as payable? In other words, does our change in status apply retrospectively in any fashion?

Should be interesting to hear your thoughts as my annual return for last year is due next month with my accountant, who’s services I will no longer be requiring soon enough!

Best,
      Adriano©

Adriano
      Participant

Another question. There’s a lot of chatter and court manoeuvrings about the ‘Constitution’ being overridden by this WHO / AHPRA treaty. Given that the so-called ‘Constitution’ is not the lawful one, but a corporate constitution enacted by treason, does this alter our status in any way or do we remain in the default position domiciled in the Land jurisdiction of the 1901 Constitution and the Public Law?

Dani

Hi everyone, unfortunately I’ve come down with a migraine and will need to reschedule todays webinar to next week. Apologies.

Adriano
      Participant

Get well soon.

Robyn Scholl
      Participant

Hi, I was wondering when the link to the webinar will be sent to those who have requested to be added to the invite list.

Dani

Robyn, the link will be sent just before 6pm. I do not have you on the confirmed list – you will need to approve the invitation (this should have been sent via email) and ensure you have access to MEGA.nz so that you receive the link when we go live.

Kaine
          Participant

Hi Dani,
          I got an email from mega, set up and account but didn’t get the invite to the meeting. Did I miss something? There wasn’t something to approve that I saw.

Dani

Hi Kaine, We are all working out the platform so all good. I don’t see your name in the list though. If you have approved the invite, you will be on the list. I cannot re-invite either. Please double check to let us know if you’ve accepted the invite through your email and if so, we can see what we can do from our end.

Kaine
              Participant

Hi Dani,
              I have an email with the subject “Mega Invitation”. It says “Join dan@… (Your email address I assume) on MEGA by clicking below:”. It has a button labelled “create account”, I clicked that button and created an account.

Is there another invite email I should be looking for?

Dani

Hi Kaine,
                It says “waiting for a response” from my end. If you can please double check from your end and I’ll see if there is something happening on my end.

Kaine
                  Participant

Hi Dani,
                  I downloaded the Mega App from the Android Play store and when I logged into it I noticed your invite within the app. I don’t get it through my email so that’s where I was going wrong. I have now accepted your invite. Did it look better from your end?

Adriano
      Participant

G’day People,

I also didn’t get a link to the meeting despite sending an email as instructed. I have a Mega account.

Did the meeting take place at all?

Wouldn’t it make sense to place a link in this forum?

Dani

Hi Adriano, it sure did. You will need to accept the invite so please let me know if you have done so.

Unfortunately the way the platform works, it would not work to place the link in here as you need to be in the contacts list. I can try for this week though. I’ll create the link on Thursday afternoon and place it in here to see if it makes a difference.

Adriano
          Participant

Thanks Dani. How disappointing to have missed it.

Well something went wrong because I received no invite despite sending an email as instructed.
          Clearly this is not working well yet as I know others who tried and didn’t receive an invite.
          I did receive a Mega invite today. What now? Does Mega send me a notification email or does someone from CASA?
          Please share a link to the discussion minutes or recording.

Best,
          Adriano©

Dani

It’s still early days with using this platform. We are all on a learning curve. Thanks for your patience.

There are no minutes nor a recording and I doubt there will be recordings moving forward.

Adriano
              Participant

Thank you Dani. I appreciate everything you do and the challenges of new tech.

So to my question, how are we notified about the meeting taking place, including a link and access, so that I’m keeping an eye out for the elusive notifications?

David
                Participant

Adriano,

At 6:02pm last Thursday I received this email.

Subject: MEGAchat Notification
                Body: You have received new encrypted chat messages on MEGAchat while you were offline.

The email contained a link to the chat.

What I would suggest is to have MEGA opened in your browser a bit before 6pm and you should see the invite come through that way. That will eliminate any email problems. I’ll get on a bit earlier too and see if I can help further.

Adriano
                  Participant

Thanks David will do. I received no such email last week. Must be part of the teething issues..all good.

Dani

For everyone who is currently on the list, you should have a link to tonights webinar that will kick off at 6pm AEST as per usual. It will be an email in the form of a MEGA notification I would assume.

Here is the link to join the webinar tonight – https://mega.nz/chat/5kgmhAQS#6gb5aryZNQQAwXL0o-7JQA. Clicking on this should allow you to be added, but I cannot test this so if you try please feel free to email us if you have any issues.

It is my bEARTHday today so Muki will be the main man tonight, however I will also be available for the kick off to ensure it all starts off well.

Dani

Apparently many of you have not received the email. Please test the link above to see if you can join ahead of time tonight.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Dani.

Hi Muki

Please add me to your list for the webinars and For your Webinar on Thursday 12 May 2022.

Can you answer the following:
      On page 6 of your 17 page document on instructions to follow regarding Conveyance/re-conveyance there is copy of a driver’s license autographed at …All Rights Reserved.

1. This is in black pen is that the correct way to autograph in black?
      2. How likely are they to accept this and how do I defend it when they do not accept it.
      3. Do I change their “offer” into a contract with a $1 stamp and autograph and date the stamp.
      4. If so, where is the best place to place this stamp.

I will be returning the accepted offer in the mail with a postal order from the post office as I do not want to attend their office and be confronted or questioned about my autograph. Money orders as per Mark Patellek and the BOE does not work.

2. Dealing with Corporations.

Do you have sample letters on what to write to the Water, Electricity and Gas Corporations.

How likely is it that they will stop sending you their fake bills if they are operating completely lawless as I have tested them before and I buckled under their continual threats of cutting off the water, electricity and gas. And yes they have cut it off. They ignore the trespass signs on the property and in the meter reading box.

3. Vendor cards

Any news on this for Australia? and can you explain more on how this may work.

Sincerely and much appreciated.

Henriëtha

Dani

Hi Henriëtha,
        I’ll let Muki or someone else answer some of your questions, but I’ll answer what I can.

With the webinar, if you can please email muki@use.startmail.com with “Thursday Webinar” as the subject and I will add you to the list.

2. I know Muki has answered many questions in this forum on all of this, can you please do a search using the search bar when you first click on the Forum link.

3. There is thread on the Vendor cards and updates. So as not to double up, please head here – https://commonwealthofaustraliastatesassembly.com/forums/topic/warnings-updates-from-muki/

Mumprenuer

I didn’t get a link for the call tonight. Used the link above and couldn’t hear anything. FYI

Dani

If you jump into Mega the link will be there. It is also always showing when the call is active – you just need to click on the group I created in there. Had a few tech issues this week though, not sure if the weather is affecting it or not (it sometimes affects the Internet connection).

Mumprenuer

Sorry, I can’t find it! 🙁

jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

Hi Henriëtha. What offer or article are you referring to?
      if its your new autograph on you licence, don’t bother. They had a major melt down last year with mine, i got it past the clerk, but she must’ve shown her boss or the computer picked it up and they were on the phone to me within 4 mins and saying the transaction has been cancelled, and after some to and fro, a month later, they said the CEO said no.
      They wouldn’t answer who that was, because the Dept of Transport doesn’t have a CEO, but i think it was a slip of the tongue and they revealed the Director General is actually a CEO.
      Make sure you have bills etc sent by paper mail and keep sending them back straight away.
      The licencing department here has sent me 3 rego bills, the third one has their name for me changed to title case, after i said all caps wasn’t me.
      i sent it back and even though they are always in breach of Crimes act 1914 Sect 85Q(3)(e) Forgery of postal messages. They have really broken it by arbitrarily trying another version of their name for me.
      i haven’t received any other articles yet to report on.
      Once you open an envelope, its yours and the fraud passes on to you, as i read s85q (3) (c). ‘A person is taken to utter a forged postal message, if the person uses it, or deals with it’ . Happy for someone to correct or clarify.
      Do not open them and you’ve never accepted or even seen it.
      They of course aren’t playing by the rules anymore.
      So take photos of them and what you write on them and photograph it going into the mailbox.
      i also write on them: ‘photographic evidence of this postal message exists’

Dani

Link for tonights webinar – https://mega.nz/chat/Jlo1mJ4K#trlFOZIakO-hYFMmIHW8kQ

Please ensure you have sent an email to the email at the top of the thread to be added. You will also need to download MEGA.nz App (the link will be sent to you via my email, which starts as dani@…) and then accept my invitation to join my contact list so I can add you. A few steps to ensure security and privacy for all.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.