Step by step process

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Step by step process

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Matthew
      Participant

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge and wisdom. It’s been enlightening to say the least finding my way through the information, yes I’ve done a LOT of reading including the majority of jural handbook. Currently I feel like I know enough to be dangerous with, which also makes me feel stuck and wanting to retreat to safety. I was on the zoom last night covering the basics. BUT can we have a step by step process? There’s a lot of foreign language, the language of freedom to a slave, which is provocative in and of itself. But now I’m sitting at the HOW as it pertains to myself. I know the what and why.

I’m divorced (3 kids) + remarried (1 kid). The usual, super, assets, investments, company, trust. I was a contractor for 7 years (sparky) and recently took a job with NSW govt on day 1 of lockdown. The stress almost killed me in business so I accepted a govt position. I’m not attached to it in any way, I will do what I need to do to survive and thrive.

My wife is 100% keen to reconvey, my ex is unknown so far, will that be an issue? Obviously I want the kids (all 4) to come with me, as well as everything I have ever earned and built.

I’m sorry for making people repeat themselves, but time feels low to get this done. Can we walk through the how, step by step, that’s the crux of my question

Mumprenuer

Hi Matthew, great that you have taken the time to review.

The ‘how to’ next step is to complete the paperwork to reconvey (if you were born in Australia or convey if born overseas). To do that, make a minimum $50 donation per person by clicking the subscribe button here

You will then be sent the paperwork to complete, as you work your way through that you can always search the forum or ask new questions.

Hope that helps…

Welcome!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Mumprenuer.
      Pam
      Participant

Hi All
      I too would love a step by step process.
      Day after day I look over different information and through the different forums but haven’t found a way yet to get to the next step. I can completely relate to Matthew’s comments, “there’s a lot of foreign language, the language of freedom to a slave, which is provocative in and of itself. But now I’m sitting at the HOW as it pertains to myself.
      I know the what and why”. Words and meanings which I don’t know to start with.
      Each day, after hours of going through reams of information and not feeling any closer, the pressure of “running out of time” overwhelms me. Maybe this is a normal process but it’s a tough one.
      Are there any individuals or groups in Brisbane, GC or SC who have completed the process willing to go through this together?
      It’s so much easier in a group!

judgie
      Keymaster

Hi,

The following documents are notarised, certified copies made, and then these copies are sent to all the respondents – as the documents apply to you ie if you don’t have a gun licence, the paperwork Common Carry is not used etc. The originals you send to yourself.

Acknowledgement, Acceptance and Deed of Reconveyance (Aussie Born) or Conveyance (foreign born) – 1 page document to print
      Certificate of Assumed Name – 4 page document to print double sided
      Act of Expatriation (multiple documents for different formatted names) – 1 page document for each name formats to print ie First Middle Last, First M. Last, and First Last only 1 if you don’t have a middle name
      Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney – 1 page document to print
      Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act – Mandatory Notice – 2 page document to print double sided
      DNA Notice of Paramount Claim – 1 page document to print
      Declaration of Political Status – 2 page document to print double sided
      Witness Testimony Affirmation – signed by your friends in front of Notary – 2 page document , but printed single page
      Marriage Deed – 1 page document to print
      Common Carry -if you have gun licence – 1 page document to print
      Baby-Deed – for the children under 14 – 1 page document to print and sent separately once the 37 days for rebuttal have passed, you get your standing 1st before you reconvey the children.
      Allonge – Property reconveyance – 1 page document to print
      Deed of Reconveyance – Property reconveyance – 1 page document to print
      Declaration of Permanent Homestead and Domicile – Property reconveyance – 1 page document to print

The following documents below are addressed to all the specific respondents, so you will only need 2 certified copies of these Notarised documents – one to send them an extra for files and the original gets sent with all the other original documents to yourself.
      Living Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit – 5 page document to print double sided
      Notice of Fee Schedule – 6 page document to print double sided

The following documents below are basically cover letters for the respondents, and do not require certified copies or Notarising and are also 1 page documents
      Notice to Respondent – 1 page document to print
      Notice of Acceptance of Mutually Agreed War Crimes – 2 page document to print double sided

If you are reconveying property you will need a metes and bounds survey done, which will be attached to the Notarised Allonge and then sent off, the metes and bounds does not have to be Notarised

The RPP number we require is a very important number as every page of each document will have a unique RPP number to match the envelope that the documents are sent to yourself in. Once each document is notarised and copies made, the full set of original documents are inserted into the matching RPP numbered envelope (the RPP is found on the bottom right corner of each page of the documents) and sent to yourself, and this envelope is to be kept unopened and in a safe place. This is why you must make enough certified copies for your files to send off to the respondents. We identify 5 respondents – Australian federal and state attorney general and treasurer as well as the Mayor of London and if you have property a 6th respondent the Minister for Land/Resources.
      Now you can expand this list to include the ATO, your bank, council, court etc… but that is entirely up to you. We provide your data merged documents in both Work and PDF format so you can replicate the respondent’s pack of documents to include these other respondents as you see fit.

David
        Participant

Hi Judgie, when it comes to land reconveyance what’s your thoughts on the ‘Public Notice and Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit’ that is described on Page 15 of ‘Casa Outline.pdf’ and in Anna’s Article http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/09/your-land-one-two-three.html ?

It does not seem to be on your list above, would you recommend including it?

judgie
          Keymaster

Hi David,
          The LTA is listed in the second list of 2 docs above, which are already addressed to the 5/6 respondents.
          The Notice (to respondent) is in the 3rd list of 3 documents.
          This blog describes the 928 package and process we are following.
          They are definitely included.
          In Lak’ech
          Judgie

David
      Participant

I am not referring to the LTA. I’ll send an email with more details.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.