Teen drivers

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I am new and learning all this…I have 8 children I will be reconveying along with conveying myself. One son is 16, about to get his P plates. How will he go about that process, does he just ignore it all and use lawful ID? How about when the other children get to the driving age? Thank you!

mukidas

Kind greetings.

Oh to be Sweet Sixteen once again. I’m more than sure we all remember what a precious part of our childhood evolution, the Drivers License was.

At this stage I’m unable to offer any reconveyance advise on this topic, as we have little infrastructure to address the training and certifications that would accompany this important endeavor.

We usually need to cite a Drivers License or Birth Certificate as proof of Australian Citizenship, so we can reconvey them out of this jurisdiction, back to the land and soil.

All I can suggest is that while your son or daughter are still in the system, to forge ahead with the Drivers License process “Vi Coactus”, meaning under duress. The best way for them to do this without any unwarranted stress is to sign using three dots before their signature, such as “. . . Joe Blogs”. The three dots certainly signify Vi Coactus. Once the training is achieved and the process is complete, at least until the provisional stage, we can then cancel the License, as this traveler will then be covered by International Indemnity Bonds as a reconveyed National, whilst they travel in their automobile on public roads.

Best.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.