Templates – “Oneshire” and ACT

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly Templates – “Oneshire” and ACT

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristen
      Participant

Hi guys – I’m reviewing the Declaration of Political Status (Federal Employee) template and have a couple of queries please:

1. Muki’s template text includes a reference to “Oneshire Shire” – “I declare, publish, and affirm under penalty of perjury under the Public Law of the Commonwealth of Australia my house is established in Terra Australis, Oneshire Shire …”

I’m unsure how this relates to me….is this the name of his Council? Like, mine would be Upper Lachlan Shire council in NSW??

2. I didn’t seem to find an answer in regards to the ACT – can a Jural Assembly be established here, as it is a territory?

3. Somewhat related to the above…I was born in the ACT but my home and land I own is in NSW. This template has a section where you advise in which state you were born (is ACT able to go in here??) and another where it speaks about where you live: “I declare, publish, and affirm under penalty of perjury under the Public Law of the Commonwealth of Australia my house is established in Terra Australis, Oneshire Shire and my home is established in New South Wales State…”

Are you able to say different states/territories in both these places? There will be no restrictions on me or additional action required of me by stating I was born in the ACT, but that my home is established in NSW?

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by Kristen.
      judgie
      Keymaster

Hi Kristen,
      1. Oneshire represents John Doe’s shire, district, county etc.. so pick whichever applies to you and where you live.
      2. We use the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution 1900 Act (UK) as the foundational document and there was no ACT back then. ACT land was a part of New South Wales originally until 1911, also known as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) until 1938, so would use your New South Wales state as the foundational home state.

There is only 1 document used with your born state details, the others reference that you are adopting a state or otherwise born in the state, so would suggest adopting your now home state of New South Wales.

Hope this helps
      In Lak’ech
      Judgie
      All Rights Reserved

David
        Participant

Judgie, can you please specify which document is used with your born state details? Is it this paragraph in the Declaration of Political Status?

“I declare my political status as a Terra Australis National also known as an Australian
        State National born within the physical borders of: Queensland State;”

If so, in Kristen’s and my case would this be correct?

“I declare my political status as a Terra Australis National also known as an Australian
        State National born within the physical borders of: Australian Capital Territory;”

– or –

State National adopted within the physical borders of: New South Wales State;”

• This reply was modified 6 days, 6 hours ago by David.
      jarrad :dwyer
      Participant

Hi David. I was just breezing through some recent posts and catching up.. i noticed you’ve used the word ‘physical border’ in reference to Queensland and New South Wales..
      There are no ‘borders’ and there are no ‘physical borders’ like walls, gates etc (besides a river could be a physical boundary perhaps).
      Border is a bad word.
      We must eliminate it and politely correct anyone we hear use the word ‘border’ in reference to the states.
      There are only ‘administrative boundaries’ delineating on maps the extent of the administrative authority.

David
        Participant

Hi Jarrad, thanks for the reply. That border word is straight of the CASA template and I would assume that your paperwork also included that particular paragraph which is on page 1 of Terra Australis National and Commonwealth of Australia Declaration of Political Status.

Here is the paragraph from the CASA template.

I declare my political status as a Terra Australis National also known as an Australian State National born within the physical borders of: Queensland State;

This paragraph is based on the paragraph found in the TASA 1779 Declaration of Naturalization found at tasa.americanstatenationals.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/1779-Declaration-of-Naturalization-for-Americans_SSNotary.rtf

Here is the paragraph from that template.

I declare my political status as an American state national born within the physical borders of: [Born-or Adopted State];

Back to Australia or whatever this big island is called I tend to agree that there are no physical state borders.

I would like to reference some research by Steven Spiers.

BEGIN
        “Throughout the creation of the Commonwealth of Australia, being at distance to the House of Lords, whom had former status over the States as former colonies now being separated into a Commonwealth under governance by its own constituted Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, as a constituted body, there were delays, a few noted errs, but in general the Constitution attached to the Act at Clause 9 was debated throughout the colonies, voted upon, twice in NSW, and finally drafted into the Constitution the men of the colonies then agreed to “unite” or Federate under. In doing this, the States, noted at Clause 5 of the Constitution Act came into existence after the Colonial Boundaries Act noted at Clause 8 of the Constitution Act was repealed, and the colonies lost the Status of “borders” within the Commonwealth of Australia under the “Realm” of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Former colonies of the “Realm” under King Edward VII (Queen Victoria passing at the moments of Constituting), became States of the Commonwealth of Australia under self governance having no borders, with its men loyal to the “Realm”, volunteering their men, and often women at home, in “defence” of that “Realm”.”
        END

I searched the Annotated Constitution and could not find anything definite but I found this in Section 474 ” Increase, Diminish, or otherwise Alter.”

BEGIN
        A limit is, strictly speaking, a boundary line ; and a line cannot be “increased or diminished” except in length. But the word is also used in a secondary sense, to denote ” the space or thing defined by limits.” (Webster, Internat. Dictionary.) In this sense, increasing or diminishing the limits of a State means altering the boundaries of a State so as to increase or diminish its territory.

The limits of a State could be increased by the addition of a part of another State or by the annexation of a Federal territory. The limits of a State could be diminished by taking from it country along its border, and giving it to another State or transferring it to the Commonwealth. The limits of a State could be altered without increasing or diminishing them, as for instance by a mutual rectification of boundaries, or by an mutual exchange of strips of country by two adjoining States. Sec. 123 could receive a reasonable construction by confining its operation to the modification of boundaries of States by cession and acquisition, giving and taking, which are within the possible mischief intended to be guarded against.
        END

One thing I am a little concerned about is the use of content of TASA paperwork which may not apply to our Commonwealth of Australia context.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 5 hours ago by David.
      Participant

The scenarios of states gaining or shrinking is not going to happen, but was on the cards back in the day.
      What will happen is, they will become borders in another generation of calling them borders and as long as halfwits are willing to believe they’re borders, and they line up for hours to show their papers.
      Templates can be cautiously changed if you see a requirement and with your research on it, you can be fairly confident to make the adjustment if you felt the need and the LTA can have all sorts in it. i apologise if i didn’t mention my own amendments in here last year.

They’ve been evolving and improving over time, for the better. And they will keep changing as there seems no end to their ancient web of deceit and there’s always another element to the scam being discovered.

David
        Participant

Thanks again Jarrad. What do you think of the word Boundary? I note that the annotated constitution tend to use this word instead of Border.

From http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boundary

: something that indicates or fixes a limit or extent

Would you think boundary would be a more appropriate word to use in relation to a state?

Participant

They haven’t been borders for 121 years. If the baddies are using the word ‘border’. That’s all the indication i need not to use the word. A rule of thumb i learnt when i was a kid who liked geography is; borders are between nations and boundaries are for everything else, right down to your back yard, to a chook pen. (Metes and ‘bounds’) bounds.
      i don’t like to tell people what to write. But i have already said what they are.
      . i haven’t read the HCA Clive Palmer decision, but if his lawyers used the word border, they lead the case up the garden path..

mukidas

Awesome chat, Jarrad and David!

It’s this type of sharing that’s going to build strong community, and help us avoid the pitfalls of Nefarious Spells.

David
        Participant

I hear you Jarrad. I was thinking about “Bounds” in metes and bounds as well. And growing up too, the term “out of bounds” would apply to many things and never would you hear “out of border” – Out of order comes close though…..
        I was merely wondering if “boundary” was on some bad list (can you even say black listed these day?) or re-defined in a way which would make it unwise to use. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.