TFN, ABN, Business Reconveying, Bank Accounts

Home Forums Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly TFN, ABN, Business Reconveying, Bank Accounts

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Marina
      Participant

With our tax file number and ABN, do we wait until we have reconveyed to cancel these?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Mumprenuer.
      mukidas

This is already addressed in your initial paperwork, as you are cancelling these contracts through the Treasury, whom the ATO answer to.

Adriano
      Participant

G’Day Muki, Judgie and friends,

URGENT

I request some help please and appreciate your experience in these matters.

My Proclamation Day was the 21st day of February 2022!

I have a very important issue that many re-conveying souls no doubt are struggling with, being any outstanding debts from former contracts with the Treasury / ATO. Of greatest concern is the impact that these perceived ATO debts can have on our bank accounts that still have TFN’s registered with the ATO, should the ATO decide to freeze accounts or draw funds directly from accounts to ‘steal’ whatever they believe is owed to them. We know this does happen.

(I’m in the process of opening another account with a local bank (IMB) using my WTA’s but this is proving to be difficult due to the legal team’s impediments.)

In addition a to my five respondents I also wrote a Notice and LTA direct to the Tax Commissioner, clarifying my status. There should be no doubt at the government end about my status here.

My situation as a professional sole trader is that I lodge quarterly BAS’s and an annual return in May each year all through my accountant, yet the annual return and real debts are outstanding from BAS’s lodged before re-conveyance.

Q1. How do we deal with such a situation – do we cut all business from the date of re-conveyance and deny payment of any debts or, settle these debts as the Authorised Representative that the ATO believes are owing from the legal person?

Q2. Do I lodge or not lodge the final annual return?

Best,
      Adriano©

Adriano
      Participant

Anyone?

Best,
      Adriano©

mukidas

G’day Adriano,

Assuming that your reconveyance is complete, and you’ve sent off your Tacit Agreements and have posted your Public Notice’s in your local newspaper X 3, being one a month over 3 months, I can’t see any reason why you’d need to recontract with the ATO? Your reconveyance paperwork clearly states that you’re not a “Withholding Agent”, and their Tacit Agreement verifies this claim!

As the ATO legally define their Usufruct Chattel as “Withholding Agents” which is further defined as “Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marines”, they are obliged to provide a signed, wet ink contract where you’ve agreed to these fully disclosed terms, or it’s easily defined as unconscionable contracting practice.

Your business needs to be reconveyed back to the Land and Soil jurisdiction also.

One way to do this is to send them a Notice of Acceptance and Reconveyance with an old fashioned postage stamp on it — the kind that show an actual dollar sign or pound sign on the face have value in gold. They are positive money and even a tiny bit of actual money is greater than an infinity of imaginary debt.

You send them this notice and when they (Australia Post) send back the return receipt card, you have proof that they accepted the value of your stamp and your decision to reconvey your property.

Adriano
      Participant

G’Day Muki,

Thank you. Apologies if I didn’t make myself completely clear. Reconveyance, tacit agreement and 2 x public notices are done.

I am definitely not talking about voluntarily re-contracting. I’m referring to tax amounts that the ATO would deem were outstanding at the time of re-conveyance. Obviously, a sole trader can’t stop working for up to six months just to provide a ‘clean slate’ for the re-conveyance process because they don’t get paid a cent and need to live.

Are you saying that I just flat out refuse to pay any amounts that the ATO may deem outstanding due to the overarching power of re-conveyance in law and the fact they they must provide evidence that I signed a wet ink contract with them?

Stick to my guns? Stare ‘em down? Naturally, I’m concerned that the ATO may try to freeze bank accounts and seize funds, even though I’ve notified my banks about the denomination of all funds as lawful money and reclassifying the account as a private account.

Notify the accountant “thanks but your work is done”?

I haven’t yet re-conveyed my business as I wasn’t aware that this needed to be done separately for sole traders. The process wasn’t mentioned in the CASA Outline. I also thought this only applied to property not sole traders. So in a nutshell, you’re advising that I write a Notice of Acceptance and Reconveyance to the ATO only? What about ASIC, treasury etc?

And a final question, what’s this “old fashioned postage stamp” business? Is that just a stick on stamp with a dollar amount shown that anyone can buy at the post office?

Mumprenuer

Hi Adriano, the ‘stamps’ conversation is currently happening https://commonwealthofaustraliastatesassembly.com/forums/topic/update-for-nationals-who-have-reconved-property/ maybe that will help answer your question.

Cheers

Adriano
          Participant

Thanks Mumpreneur.

I’m following that forum and contributing regularly.

Having trawled the forums for information on reconvening businesses, especially sole traders registered with an ABN through A.S.I.C., i have come up largely empty handed. There’s not much info on reconveying businesses. That’s why i request assistance here and on other forums. The stamp issues is crystal clear now.

The email from Judge Anna about the Notices with real money stamps has been food for thought, and the process seems to have been loosely and readily applied to business reconvening when the subject is property reconveying. Also the ATO has been loosely referenced in replies on the forums when business reconveyance should be done with A.S.I.C., so i’m not sure what to make of that. I have been advised to affix a stamp to this notice, despite there being nothing ‘real’ under consideration with a business registration, unlike property (real estate).

In my case, all contracts with the A.T.O. were severed with reconveyance and tacit agreement followed by public notices x 3. Yet, i must honour existing contracts up until my business is reconveyed and pay outstanding debts.

My research in reconveying the business side is starting to form a view that i should be writing to A.S.I.C. with an LTA followed by the Notice after a thirty day rebuttal period to reconvey my business. Whether it is of any true value to affix a real money stamp to the Notice as for people reconveying real estate is a question worth considering. I’m flying a bit blind with how to construct the LTA, however I plan to make it a simple statement of my status and agreement with government, following by my notice to reconvey my business to the Land and Soil Jurisdiction of Terra Australis, details of business names, A.B.N.’s etc.

Is anyone who has reconveyed their business willing to share their documents as a guide, so that others may learn, improve their knowledge, and then become the one to share their experience with other newcomers?

Best,
          Adriano©

mukidas

OK,

The old fashioned, “pre decimal” stamp won’t be purchased at any Post Office, you’ll require the services of a philatelist for that.

We haven’t added business’s to the CASA Outline, as this is advanced information, and as things currently stand we’re having a difficult enough time reconveying people with their basic’s. Understandably, people require sound apperception of the comprehensive process being undertaken, and this comprehension takes time.

If you haven’t reconveyed your business, you’ll be required to honour any contractual agreements until you do. All business’s are different, thus require a unique approach for each individual circumstance. ASIC need to be informed of your retirement reconveyance and your business’s reconveyance back to the Land and Soil jurisdiction, via LTA. By adding your reconveyance proclamation date to the LTA that you address them with, you may be treated with leniency.

Click to access stepbystep.pdf

Adriano
      Participant

Thanks Muki!

Better get to it then! I had already notified the ATO via LTA but should do it again with additional details as mentioned.

Adriano
      Participant

PS. To clarify, I presume that I would be settling the ATO contracts as the Authorised Representative acting for the estate of the legal Person the ATO is addressing. The <All CAPS> or <Title Caps ALLCAPS> person?

dale
      Participant

may be worth listening to and taking notes….https://www.bitchute.com/video/lhFEUH8jyJ9e/

dale
      Participant

We are very keen to get our conveying done for myself and husband asap but have questions regarding our business we own. It souds very serious to cross jusisdictions and we feel we do not fully understand the steps involved in reconveying our business. How will this work after we are conveyed but business is not? Do we have a grace period to get the business paperwork done? It seems so overwhelming for the business part, maybe someone here that has done it would be willin to talk about their experience and the steps to take? Thank you, i am really trying hard to understand this all, glad for all the support!

Mumprenuer

Hi and welcome, yes it is important that you fully understand jurisdictions. For help re/conveying you can post up directly to Muki on via the contact tab or join the bi-monthy (1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month)
        CASA Calls: https://commonwealthofaustraliastatesassembly.com/forums/topic/casa-tuesday-evening-calls-6-pm-aedt/

Alternatively, if you have specific questions you can post in the forum.

Hope that helps.

mukidas

Kind greetings!

We’d encourage you to get all your Ducks lined up in a row, and send them floating on the same day.

When you completely reconvey, you’ll be doing so through Principle Agents, as such, won’t have to deal with the likes of ASIC. You’ll be dealing directly with the Treasury, both State and Federal, thus, will be adding any business names to your Trade Name reconveyance, documentation. Your business will be officially reconveyed when you receive your Publicly recorded originals back in the post. This will be your proclamation date.

After this point, it would be wise to go back through your contracted goods and services providers, and amend all contracts to good faith agreements.

Best,

Hi,in response to the above, are you saying the trade name reconveyance is done seperately to the personal conveyance, or that is done seperately after we are conveyed?

mukidas

It’s a separate document, however, all the reconveying gets achieved in one pack, with all relevant respondents adequately addressed.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.