Taxes — Simple and Sweet — And Keep Your Birth Certificates

writing, pen, man
By Judge Anna von Reitz
If, as rumor has it, armed “federal officials” are showing up at people’s homes and demanding that they turn over their birth certificates, tell them that they are engaged in international crime and to leave immediately and stop doing what they are doing.  It’s better to lose a job than be hanged. 
And that’s what’s coming next for those who don’t seek amnesty. 
There are also reports that “President” Biden — which “President” and “President” of what?  Certainly not The United States.  Not the old United States, Inc.   Not the old United States, INC.  and not the UNITED STATES, INC., either—- is advertising “free” vaccines if you turn in your birth certificate. 
That BC is evidence of crime against you committed by the various foreign commercial corporations that have been here purportedly to provide us with essential governmental services.  Pass the word.  
That BC is also evidence of how much they owe you.  
So that is why they want it back and they want it back BAAAAAD.  
Don’t give it to them. 
You would be funding the enemies of humanity and the promoters of genocide. 
Declare your birthright political status as an American, join your State Assembly, record your status declarations.  
And as for any jabs, forget that.  Just another ruse trying to get some “angle” to claim ownership of you and your DNA.  Shove it in their arm if they want to be slaves. 
Finally, about taxes….. you don’t owe any taxes.  Any taxes that you owed were paid off a long, long time ago.  
So, what you do when you receive a “ACCOUNT Statement” often disguised as a “Billing Statement” that appears to be a bill, but technically isn’t, you write back to whatever agency sent it, and you tell them that you received “a misaddressed ACCOUNT Statement” and you are forwarding it on to the State of State Secretary of State (e.g., State of Minnesota Secretary of State) with instructions to him to open your Exemption Account and discharge the amount. 
Please note, some states don’t have a State level Secretary of State and use a Lieutenant Governor to do these functions instead. 
Then you forward the ACCOUNT Statement and copy of your letter and a brief cover letter addressed to the State of State Secretary of State.  If you live in one of the western states or any state that wasn’t a State by the start of the Civil War, you let him know that as of October 1, 2020, your State has been officially enrolled as a State of the Union, effective with the time and date it first entered Territorial Statehood.  
That’s Job One that must be taken care of if you live in one of the states formed during or after the Civil War.  
Then, you tell him that you are a Californian, New Yorker, or whatever other state national designation applies, and a “peaceable” American, who has reclaimed their birthright political status, declared it, and recorded it.  You are a member of The _______ Assembly, and you wish him (or her) to open your Exemption Account and settle the charges that were forwarded to you by mistake. 
As long as you aren’t working for a Federal Employer, that should be the end of any taxation questions or billings.  And if you are working for a Federal Employer and have reclaimed your birthright status for one of the two citizenships you are allowed to have as a Federale, you should still have no further taxation bills to worry about.  Americans are exempt. 
And the rats have already extracted far more than enough to pay for all public services “forever”, without presuming upon you to pay anything more at all.  
Feel free to tell them so.