By Judge Anna von Reitz
It pains me and inconveniences our work in the international forums to have to take time to explain certain things over and over and over again, so I am issuing a message to all State Assemblies and all State Coordinators:
1. We are entered into very challenging times and the seriousness and importance of the work set before us cannot be overstated. The safety of the Assembly members and the standing of the Assembly depends on the correct paperwork being recorded for each and every member and the correct structures established for each Assembly. This isn’t a party. It isn’t a private club. Your individual opinions about how best to accomplish these aims are limited to the framework you have to follow to get to the desired results.
2. It has come to our attention that some Coordinators have been operating the Assembly as a private club, and attempting to exclude some people from reclaiming their birthright status and from participation in the Assembly. Let’s make this loud and clear for everyone. This is your government. It’s public, not private. No Assembly has the power to exclude an American from reclaiming their birthright.
No Assembly has the right to deny participation in any public function of the Assembly except that: (1) State Citizens are the only ones allowed to conduct business in the International Business Assembly; (2) the only reason any otherwise eligible member may be excluded from a public function is if they are causing a significant disruption that obstructs the Assembly from conducting its business. We are talking about people getting drunk and disorderly, people trying to commandeer public meetings to talk about their personal problems for hours, and similar behavior that is obviously detrimental to and outside the given purposes of the Assembly functions.
3. It has come to our attention that certain people involved in the Illinois, Florida and Michigan Assemblies have made detrimental and ignorant changes to four of the primary documents in the 928 Package available at www.annavonreitz.com and have altered the content of these forms in such a way as to nullify their effect. As a result, these altered documents are not providing the intended changes and are in fact leaving people unprotected and “stateless”. If the paperwork you submitted is substantially different in any respect from the published templates, you will have to go back and do it again.
Please pay attention! This work is too serious to muck up!
4. Nobody is advised to renounce “US Citizenship” — particularly Federal workers. There is a long history of ignorant patriots marching into consulate offices and “renouncing US Citizenship” only to come whining and crying when they want to come home to this country. And I get stuck having to work with these idiots to bring them home again. We, Americans, are State Nationals and State Citizens of The United States, and any blanket renunciation of “United States Citizenship” throws the baby out with the bathwater, because there is no distinction made between WHICH “United States” you are talking about. So stop making assumptions that you are not competent to make about processes, laws, and legal standing issues that you are unfamiliar with.
5. Everyone needs to take this whole process very, very seriously. Whether you have been aware of it or not, your butts have been in the crosshairs of a vicious and long-standing commercial war. And if you think that commercial wars are a lark— remember Vietnam, which was also a “mercenary conflict”. You’ve got the Viet Cong coming at you from one side and the “U.S. Forces” coming at you from the other. Now are you finally all sobered up enough to think straight about the position you are in?
This is deadly serious stuff, just as serious as driving your car on the right side of the road.
6. The purpose of the Reconveyance is to bring your “Person” back to the land and soil jurisdiction, because your Territorial Employees have removed you from your natural position and standing on the land and soil of this country by registering you as a Ward of their State of State organization. If you have a Birth Certificate that document places you at sea, not on the land. Your Good Name has been latched upon and shanghaied, so yes, it is necessary for you to take action to reconvey it back to the States. The Reconveyance repatriates you to your original political status and standing.
7. The purpose of the Expatriation and Act of State paperwork is to reflag and re-domicile the foreign PERSONS/Persons that have been created and named after you. That language is all precise and precisely what it needs to be to remove these PERSONS/Persons from their native foreign jurisdiction and place them under the Public Law of the States. These documents have nothing whatsoever to do with you— the living man or woman — they are entirely about fictional entities that have been created and operating “in your name” by foreign governments. So stop thinking that you are Expatriating yourself — you are Expatriating these foreign entities —THEM/Them — from their foreign status, so that they have to be administered under our Public Law.
8. Similarly, the Certificate of Assumed NAME(S)/Names has to do with our government allowing those Expatriated PERSONS/Persons that have been named after you to do business in this country, and establishes the fact that you own those Names/NAMES and that you — not a State of State Black Robe — are the one in control of them.
9. Everything that has been developed by us has been thoroughly tested for correctness and legal effect. The only time that this paperwork “fails” is when the Judge isn’t convinced that you are who you are and that you know your butts from buttercups. This is a matter of educating the courts — and first educating yourselves— so that you are no longer being trespassed upon by your own employees. If you don’t understand what the paperwork does or why you have to complete it, ask your Coordinator, and if you stump your Coordinator, he or she can certainly ask me.
We don’t ask anyone to take anything on faith or to trust blindly, but neither do we take responsibility for people who strike off on their own.
10. I have spent too much time this past week extracting people from situations that they got themselves into by meddling with processes and paperwork that was already set up for them, because they thought they knew better…. take heed. You don’t know what you don’t know. Do this process once. Do it correctly, using the verbiage given. Don’t add to it. Don’t detract from it. Just play it straight and stay in your lane. It’s the only safe way for you and your Assemblies to gain and keep your standing.
11. Anyone who thinks that an Assembly is a social club and nexus for gossiping needs to go home and stay there. In this country, at this time, an Assembly is a place of refuge for Americans — a place to take shelter from the horrendous mercenary “war” that has been raging on our shores for decades. It is a place where Americans can get organized and prepared to exert the political and economic and legal effort required to put an end to the shameless pillaging and plundering that has gone on in this country— and bring peace to our shores.
This is serious-minded work in a serious situation. Pass the word and everyone discipline yourselves accordingly. Don’t waste time wrestling with skunks. Don’t gossip. Don’t meddle. Don’t change the forms. Don’t do anything but plug onward as fast as you can and spread the word. Bring home as many Americans as you possibly can, and work hard to educate yourselves.
If you have troublemakers in your midst, deal with them one on one. If they disrupt meetings, throw them out. If you suspect hostile infiltrators, use the Bevins Declaration. If you just don’t like someone — get over it.